Black Beast being funny on the MMA Hour

Mr Wings

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ariel: "Did you get a chance to celebrate after your win over Travis?"

Beast: "yeah. I just had a wine and cheese party, with some of my Caucasian friends. We had a good old time, with our pinkies in the air."

Beast: "Shit is fucked up in the White House."

Ariel: "Do you regret voting for Trump?"

Beast: "Just cause I wore a Trump hat doesn't mean I voted for him. Just like just cause you're wearing that pink shirt doesn't mean you're a sissy."

Ariel: "we'll leave it at that."

His delivery is great. Good man. Made me laugh when I needed it.

Funny? Funny how? Is he just here to amuse you?

Beast: "yeah. I just had a wine and cheese party, with some of my Caucasian friends. We had a good old time, with our pinkies in the air."

Beast: "Just cause I wore a Trump hat doesn't mean I voted for him. Just like just cause you're wearing that pink shirt doesn't mean you're a sissy."

TS knew what would happen next, though.

He had a very serious part as well about his step father beating his mother. Talked about the reason they had to move to Houston is because his mother saw in his eyes that he may kill his stepfather.

I liked him and Johny Hendricks. The way he described advantages to fighting longer guys and such. I finally believe in him to do well at MW.

I liked Beast talking about electricity going out in the hotel lol.

Funny thing is... he's probably not trying to be funny

Not too smart of a guy. He'll lose his next fight and be gone.

He's seen some shit....and I don't know any other fighter to sport so much plumber crack at weigh ins and in the fight...epic.

I heard he wants to kick cain's ass because he heard cain got a DUI.

What do you mean he's "funny"? Like, you don't expect black guys to be funny? Is he funny for a black guy?

What do you mean he's "funny"? Like, you don't expect black guys to be funny? Is he funny for a black guy?

Yeah, yeah. We get it. You're butthurt that Tyron is butthurt that there is a stereotype that black people aren't well spoken.

Funny? Funny how? Is he just here to amuse you?

1239883735_goodfellas_-_joe_pesci.gif

Last edited:
I see nothing funny about this guy. If he was such a bad man why did he sit around and let his mom get beat on instead of beating some guy he didn't even know and going to prison? Shit talk before a fight is fine, shit talk after you already won the fight is classless. Can't wait until he gets KO'd. Again. Mitrione made him look like an amateur.

Back