Props to Lando for taking on Teymur

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Teymur is a dangerous Muay Thai fighter who has good hands and good defend. I will bet my money on Teymur if he fights McGregor. Lando is taking on a dangerous guy who is not top 10. Prop to Lando for taking a true high risk low reward fight!

Groovy Lando is legit and takes on all comers!!! The winner of this fight should be top 15 and this fight is going to be fun for the fans. Lando by KO !!!

Lando is not really in a position to cherry pick around non-ranked guys who are dangerous. lol

It is like cody vs almeida. If Teymur wins, he might rise as quick as cody. If Lando wins by KO/TKO, title shot after 1 or 2 more fights

Will be interesting to see if he uses his division I wrestling in this fight. Think it'd be the smart play and while people will whine, it'll show good fight IQ.

If he just goes out there and beats him standing up that'd be amazing too.

Lord Lando bless.

Didn't know Temyer is such a beast. Props for Lando being heedless to face such a dangerous opponent.

Thread tile should end at "props to Lando"

Why you feel the need to add reasons TS

So you're giving props to the 9-1 guy for fighting a 5-1 guy ???

Sherbros really need to get off the D. It's beyond ridiculous.

I literally don't understand what most of you assholes are even trying to say.

The one thing that keeps popping up is the apparent infatuation alot of you fellas seem to be having with other males. Because I see ZERO other reason for it. As a sane, and/or straight male.

Keep going cheerleaders.

So you're giving props to the 9-1 guy for fighting a 5-1 guy ???

Sherbros really need to get off the D. It's beyond ridiculous.

I literally don't understand what most of you assholes are even trying to say.

The one thing that keeps popping up is the apparent infatuation alot of you fellas seem to be having with other males. Because I see ZERO other reason for it. As a sane, and/or straight male.

Keep going cheerleaders.

You know absolutely fuck all don't you? David Teymur is a animal... super aggressive dangerous fighter, so much so, i actually think Teymur could beat Vanatta.

Back