Lawler vs Cerrone -- They still going to do this fight?

Aluminati

It deserved to die, and I hope it burns in hell.
@Silver
Reaction score
Back when this fight was booked originally, I thought it was going to be a war and was pumped about it.
Now that Woodley vs Thompson is going on its second go round, Lawler is healing up, and Cerrone is recovering from a helluva beating against Masvidal... do you think this fight is still going to happen?

Daner said he is MAKING Cowboy take time time off.

Back when this fight was booked originally, I thought it was going to be a war and was pumped about it.
Now that Woodley vs Thompson is going on its second go round, Lawler is healing up, and Cerrone is recovering from a helluva beating against Masvidal... do you think this fight is still going to happen?
I'm not sure if i'm interested anymore, at least right now.

Part of the appeal for me, was seeing how far Cerrone could go up the 170 ladder, since he was on a hot streak. I feel like Lawler is a little too big and powerful for him to overcome, unless he can execute perfectly to avoid taking any big shots, and we all know Cerrone does tend to eat a few shots even while whooping ass. So i'm not too keen on seeing him get killed.

If Robbie won the belt again, and Cerrone beat his way to the top, i'd love to see it. But as it is right now, i feel like the Masvidal loss tells us what we need to know about Cerrone against the upper echelon at 170.

After that loss, i can't currently see him beating Lawler, Woodley, or Thompson. Maybe Maia if he can keep it off the ground, but that's a huge IF.

Think this would be a war and would love to see it. Lawler by late tko !!!

Robbie Cerrone vs Cowboy Lawler!

The battle fo the diminished chins. Who's will give out first.

Back