Full Camp Lando odds vs Ferguson?

ImNotSurpisedDonks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So say Khalabeeb has to pull out Saturday and Full Camp Lando steps in to face Tony..... what do you think the odds would be? Do you think the odds makers would even bother putting odds on the fight or is it too obvious that Groovy would put his head on a spike? Would Tony even have a chance of pulling out the hail mary vs the full camp GOAT?

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

TQXiOy3.gif

tiFgNAp.gif

Lando +400. He still got decisively beat in the first fight and Ferguson is still the better fight.

Why do people not acknowledge that it was a short notice fight for Ferguson as well?

Next to CONOR BEING LW champ....Lando is the biggest myth of all time in UFC.

Why do people not acknowledge that it was a short notice fight for Ferguson as well?

It bothers me everytime. It goes both ways.

Conor lost to Nate
Rockhold lost to Bisping
Ferguson won but almost got murked

Them taking the fight should on its own say a lot and they should be praised but everyone just has this negative attitude and keeps bashing them for having the balls to step up to the challenge.

TS, it's a good fight, you never know what to expect with Lando and Tony is a certified badass, I'd put Lando as an underdog just because he's much less proven, +400 maybe.

It bothers me everytime. It goes both ways.

Conor lost to Nate
Rockhold lost to Bisping
Ferguson won but almost got murked

Them taking the fight should on its own say a lot and they should be praised but everyone just has this negative attitude and keeps bashing them for having the balls to step up to the challenge.

TS, it's a good fight, you never know what to expect with Lando and Tony is a certified badass, I'd put Lando as an underdog just because he's much less proven, +400 maybe.
Conor just won a very close majority decision against Diaz, and the fight can go either way
Rockhold went full cocky mode and did stupid things and got caught.
short notice Lando gased in the second round, he will beat Ferguson in the rematch

These khabib and Lando threads are just slurpy,slurp,slurp.

Conor just won a very close majority decision against Diaz, and the fight can go either way
Rockhold went full cocky mode and did stupid things and got caught.
short notice Lando gased in the second round, he will beat Ferguson in the rematch

Tony with a full camp to prep for Lando decimates him. Lando was getting his head whipped around like a Willow Smith video by stiff jab after stiff jab until he got hurt and choked.

Back