UFC 209: It's About To Get Real: Daniel Kelly vs Rashad Evans

no idea who daniel kelly is, just hope rashad can put up a few more Ws before retiring.

Hahaha I didn't even know this fight was signed let alone on the card.

Good for Suga Rashad, he could use this W and horseshoe in the rear Kelly has NOTHING for him.

If Evans is cleared, he KO/TKO's Kelly in 1 round.

But I would bet on this fight being cancelled and Rashad announcing his retirement due to recurring medical issues.

no idea who daniel kelly is, just hope rashad can put up a few more Ws before retiring.

I think thats the dude they get to fill up cards in down under.

Guess they called him up to see Rashad get denied by a medical commission for a 7th time in a row.

raw

WAR KELLY!!!!

No disrespect to Rashad. Just a big Kelly fan

I think thats the dude they get to fill up cards in down under.

Guess they called him up to see Rashad get denied by a medical commission for a 7th time in a row.

I hope this doesn't happen. If it does, I hope Rashad accepts the fact that it's over and saves a few brain cells by officially retiring. I think he's a very decent dude - I'd hate to see a gruesome post-fight life for the guy.

I'm not totally convinced Evans is gonna make it to the fight. Being forced to withdraw from his last two fights because of brain abnormalities (IIRC, could be wrong?) doesn't bode well.....

Daniel Kelly is the fucking GOAT... I don't know why they would do this to a company guy like rashad

I hope this doesn't happen. If it does, I hope Rashad accepts the fact that it's over and saves a few brain cells by officially retiring. I think he's a very decent dude - I'd hate to see a gruesome post-fight life for the guy.

It appears this Vegas commission is more loose with brain damage scans.. but shit man if multiple ones were against it maybe you, yourself should reconsider.

Depends on which Rashad shows up.

If it's the same Rashad that fought Bader, he gets thrashed.

If it's the same Rashad that used to be champ, he pisses hot.

even faded evans is worlds faster and more explosive than Kelly, harder hitting too; as well as being more mobile....

the thing is evans has been in the game so long and hasn't looked good; so a lot of people are gonna see that he could lose this, and given his uneven showings...he really has a chance to

Back