Dan Hardy should replace Joe Rogan

HereToSlay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm tired of this pseudo intellectual hack with no knowledge of MMA trying to pass himself off as some sort of analyst

Hire Dan Hardy now. The guy's analytical skills are excellent, and he's more pleasant to listen to

and I'm tired of dorks on sherdog who think they know everything.

Dan Hardy already does the UK broadcast. Who would you replace him with?

who? what's that? you don't know?

exactly.

idiot.

Dan Hardy is the worst and needs to be fired. He's always been the only commentator I just can't stand

If they get rid of Rogan in a years time, Hardy is the best replacement yes.

Personally I'd rather Rogan stayed for 20 years though.

No one can replace Joe Rogan. Who should follow after Rogan leaves is another question.

I'm tired of this pseudo intellectual hack with no knowledge of MMA trying to pass himself off as some sort of analyst

Hire Dan Hardy now. The guy's analytical skills are excellent, and he's more pleasant to listen to
no knowledge of MMA?

You must be new

Jimmy Smith should replace Rogan hes basically a Bellator copy of him.

Rogan's bad but Hardy is WORSE!

Did you watch the Bader vs Latifi fight?

He was saying they were built like comic book characters and Latifi resembled Galactus or something. Bit too much no? :D

The hype job was terrible

tumblr_mihzldYEnK1s6ng21o1_400.gif

I heard that. I've been on that wagon for a while. That is EXACTLY what I'd like to see.

But, it's a personal opinion type of question.

And my personal opinion would have been...

Fire Joe's drug addled brain, superhyping ass. And stick Hardy in there. Instead, they went the other way. Released Goldie's enthusiastic, but sometimes ignorant ass. And replace him with someone clinical, and boring as fuck. And kept Rogan's ass.

That three headed monster they had for 208 was brutal. I watched the FS1 prelims. But, heading into the main card. I was on that amazing roll of consecutive decisions. I landed a beauty Portuguese stream for the main card.

Praise Jeebus, I won an amazing amount of money on that fucking card. And gave exactly ZERO fucks about the main card commentary.

But, yes... I'd prefer Hardy over anybody else I've heard on a UFC card. It's too bad they only break Dan out for the European cards.

<{cruzshake}>

Rogan is irreplaceable.
He is synonymous with the UFC.

That's just dumb. Rogan is synonymous with the UFC. Moreso than Goldie, or Arianny ?

I don't recall either Goldie, or Arianny saying the ridiculous shit Rogan has said.

Smarten up.
divergent-bad-movie-reviews-4.gif

and I'm tired of dorks on sherdog who think they know everything.

Dan Hardy already does the UK broadcast. Who would you replace him with?

who? what's that? you don't know?

exactly.

idiot.
Thread should have been deleted after this comment^

That's just dumb. Rogan is synonymous with the UFC. Moreso than Goldie, or Arianny ?

I don't recall either Goldie, or Arianny saying the ridiculous shit Rogan has said.

Smarten up.
divergent-bad-movie-reviews-4.gif
I don't agree with some of what Rogan says but he is a colour commentator. He does a good job of explaining the fights and hyping them as well. Obviously sometimes he shows bias but overall he is an asset to the UFC.

He is way more important than Goldie and Arianny and has more value than both combined.

I used to like Rogan. He is just so damn biased towards certain fighters. And he's slow at calling things. I haven't trained anything and I call things better/sooner than he does. That's sad.

He's had his time. I think Hardy would be a great replacement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back