Tyron Woodley Discusses Racism Towards him in the UFC, Dana's Drama Queen & Living in Poverty

I got you
gimme a sec

Cliffs
- Felt like the draw was a Steve Harvey moment, wants to run it back
- Says Wonderboy made excuses not him
-Said you can expect a better Tyron Woodley this time around, even though the adversity of his last camp actually helped in later rounds
-Says Wonderboy knew that Woodley had already committed to the fight when he was trying to get him to sign the bout agreement.
-Makes fun of Wonderboy and his relationship with his dad, including the Wonderboy name
-She asks him about race and being worst treated, he talks about the promo and not liking how it shows the fight being backandforth and tells her to draw her own conclusions
(this I suppose is problematic if you already have a problem with Tyron's statements but he steered back to make it personal and not about race imo. Which is whiny but not racebaiting, though I'm sure some will disagree)
-Talks about his relationship with Dana and being called a "drama queen" doesn't have issue with it
-Doesn't like that he's not being promoted despite being champion
-Talks about growing up poor and having to grind, doesn't think that Wonderboy has been through that
-Says there will be no judge needed in the rematch
-Shamelessly plugs his youtube channel

Last edited:
I don't care enough to watch. I, like many others, just wannna see Stephen starch him this weekend.

Definitely came across as a dick but didn't bring up race

That's a lot closer to the truth than him saying Wonderboy got beat up almost every round, which is a laughably bad attempt at revising history.
Oh okay.
So they're both wrong.

Good interview. I didn't know Tyron had it that hard when he was growing up. Credit to him for coming good.

reality is he's pissed he's not fighting connie or gsp

Back