Tyron Woodley Discusses Racism Towards him in the UFC, Dana's Drama Queen & Living in Poverty

Zombie Prophet

I Do Things
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tyron Woodley is spending the day in Bristol so there should be a very good sound bytes. I try to update this thread with as much content as I can get

Last edited:
when-tyron-woodley-hears-anything-slightly-negative-about-himself-striking-13120764.png

Race baiting sells, he's just trying to get attention because UFC doesn't pay their fighters.

Woodley is not the greatest welterweight of all time.

I do agree with him that the UFC does not always market the Champs as the story. They have in the past and present marketed the story they want to tell. This is unlikely to change.

Also, if Woodley wants to be the story, he probably should drop the racial stuff. That narrative is not going help him get the UFC backing.

Video should be called Tyrone complaints again about Wonderboy, UFC, Dana, media and fans.

Fuckin clown deserves a serious beat down.

I went from completely neutral to completely hating this fucking clown's guts in about 6 months.

He's the WORST kind of racist there is, imo.

Woodley is not the greatest welterweight of all time.

I do agree with him that the UFC does not always market the Champs as the story. They have in the past and present marketed the story they want to tell. This is unlikely to change.

Also, if Woodley wants to be the story, he probably should drop the racial stuff. That narrative is not going help him get the UFC backing.
Why do people get so sensitive when someone brings up race? So he might be racist, who gives a shit?

Why do people get so sensitive when someone brings up race? So he might be racist, who gives a shit?

I am not sensitive about race. Woodley is.

If he wants to be promoted as a star he should probably stop talking about negative shit that the UFC will not want to promote. If he wants to stand on a soap box preaching his issues to the world, the UFC will look at those issues and choose to limit his audience as best as they can.

Woodley can talk about anything he wants to talk about. I don't have any issues with him or what he says. I think he is full of shit on some stuff like how he is claiming to be the GOAT WW..., but I don't really care that much about what he says. I can tune out Woodley, Conor, Jones, Sonnen, and any other fighter with ease when I want to. For now I enjoy the discussion.

CryRun! It's all part of the narrative the UFC builds. Remember who is running things now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back