What do you predict headlines 213 and 214 in July?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
209-212 all have main events the only PPV's coming up that don't have main events are 213&214 in July, who do you think gets those slots? So many big fights have yet to be announced so.im thinking July could possibly be the greatest month of fights in history, the way it adds up it's almost have to be. You got Garbradnt vs Dillashaw is a sure shot for 213, Bisping vs Romero, Mighty Mouse really needs a fight, Nunes vs Shevchenko or de Randamie vs Cyborg one of those will probably co headline 212 in Rio so that leaves one for July, plus Jon Jones is eligible to return in July, and the return of GSP, and possibly a Nick or Nate Diaz return. See my point though? I think most of these guys prob aren't gonna wait until August/September to fight, so somewhere in there where gonna have to get some crazy stacked cards. Maybe a free card will end up getting a title fight, like maybe Bisping vs Romero will headline the FOX Kansas card, or the anuel Thursday fight night on Fight Pass before the TUF Finale and 1st July PPV will get a title fight.

Any idea how you think this plays out? Very interested to see what the cards in July end up looking like

According to WME logic, they will make 2 more interim title fights to headline every card, I predict:

UFC 213: Cejudo vs Benavidez 2 (interim FLW belt, MM injured one finger playing on his XBOX One)
UFC 214: Cyborg vs Megan Anderson (unification of Invicta WFW belt which turns into an Interim WFW UFC belt)

According to WME logic, they will make 2 more interim title fights to headline every card, I predict:

UFC 213: Cejudo vs Benavidez 2 (interim FLW belt, MM injured one finger playing on his XBOX One)
UFC 214: Cyborg vs Megan Anderson (unification of Invicta WFW belt which turns into an Interim WFW UFC belt)
I got a familiar sense of dread when I saw those match ups. I felt like it was real.

Given the stalling on Romero, Bisping vs. GSP for the MW Title.

MM vs. Wilson Reis as co-main event.

Then I guess Amanda Nunes vs. someone in a weak-sauce PPV.

Garbrandt/Dillashaw is the only fight thats essentially a lock for 213. They could probably do 3 Title fights if they want to make it a super card with Bisping vs Romero and GSP vs Woodley/Wonderboy winner. Then 214 should be Jones vs DC/Rumble. Also won't rule out an Interim Title defense for Ferguson on the Anaheim card if he beats Khabib and it doesn't look like Conor is coming back.

A DJ Title defense could be on one of these cards, but its just as likely a headliner on one of the July 6th or 7th shows similar to how RDA/Alvarez and JJ/Gadelha 2 was last year.

Still think Nunes/Shevchenko 2 makes too much sense to not do at UFC 212.

Bisping vs Romero
Garbrandt vs Dillashaw

That should be the main and co main event for 213 imo. Bisping vs Romero should have been on the 210 card with Rumble/DC 2 but what do I know.

Bisping vs Romero
Gsp vs Woodley/Thompson/Conor
Conor vs Khabib/Wonderboy
Cyborg vs GDR

I don't think Jones fights anyone but the champ and DC/Rumble probably won't be back that fast.

A lot of good options.

Back