Tony Ferguson looking scary

El McDonald looking good!

Can't wait for this fight

Looking normal 2 me .
But if Khabib fulfil his promise to break Tony Ferguson’s face and arm , then he would look really scary .

Khabob's only shot is to hold Tony down at all costs. Tony is going to make Khabib work from every single position and if there is any extended time standing, Khabob will pay.

Scary, unless your name is Lando amirite? @scorpipede @Myrddin Wild
Fear the "Real" El Cucuy

R6Tmizu.png

@Toco @thatKid

I bet khabib fans will be full of salt soon

Ferguson is a scary fighter, no doubt. The only problem is, he is fighting somebody who is even more scary. Khabib gives no fucks, he will make Ferguson look like a murder victim after this fight. Conor fans are about to piss their pants and they will hop off Ferguson's bandwagon quicker than they hoped on it in hopes of seeing Khabib derailed. War Khabib.

he looks like a mogwai he was born scary.

Ferguson is a scary fighter, no doubt. The only problem is, he is fighting somebody who is even more scary. Khabib gives no fucks, he will make Ferguson look like a murder victim after this fight. Conor fans are about to piss their pants and they will hop off Ferguson's bandwagon quicker than they hoped on it in hopes of seeing Khabib derailed. War Khabib.

You will be disappointed as fuck when Khabib taps from D'arce choke

You will be disappointed as fuck when Khabib taps from D'arce choke

If anybody is getting submitted, it is Ferguson. Either Khabib will rip his arm off or open his head up. I don't expect Ferguson to go down easy, he is a psychotic fucker for sure.

Both fighters are scary as hell. The LW division is a fucking shark tank.

Back