Wonderboy a slight favorite over Woodley

Wonderboy will win a UD. This time he will do for 5 rds what he did for 3 rounds where Woodley looked completely clueless and avoid the savage beating that took place in 1st and the 4th.

Hopefully wonder boy finishes him... I've got a few different bets on that

All I know is that if Woodley is involved then someone, somewhere, is racist.

Rightfully so. We all know Woodley got lucky in the 4th round.

The funniest thing is, Woodley dropped him 2 times, got him in a deep ass choke, and Wonderboy was still on top of him dropping hammers at the end of the round.

So even if Woodley somehow hurts him, he won't be able to finish the job. Not with a KO, not with a choke. No nothing.

Stephen is bulking up now too so we all know Tyron is fucked.

Lol how is someone favourite over a guy that almost finished you?

The funniest thing is, Woodley dropped him 2 times, got him in a deep ass choke, and Wonderboy was still on top of him dropping hammers at the end of the round.

So even if Woodley somehow hurts him, he won't be able to finish the job. Not with a KO, not with a choke. No nothing.

This seems like really bad logic.

That will prob just motivate Woodley more , I'm sure he was the underdog V Robbie as well .
I hope Woodley finishes the job this time round .

Did he get lucky in the first round too

It's close fight, but it could go easily to Woodley if he decides to take Wonderboy down all the time. I can't actually understand why he didn't do that in the first fight.

I am not racist so Woodley wins.

This fight is a treat. I'd love to see Woodley win in dramatic fashion after an exctitng round or two.
Wonderboy is such an interesting riddle on the feet. It'll be interesting to see how Woodley adjusts in this fight.

Anyone breakdown Wonderboy's tdd? I remember him working with a very high level wrestler (Olympic or D1?) to ensure he could let his kicks fly while still remaining upright for most of the fight.
Will Woodley be able to get the fight to the ground again this go-around?

I think most people view Wonderboy as the more skilled fighter if the two, Woodley just has that power. I am not surprised Wonderboy is the favourite.

Back