Who will benefit the 5 rounder Khabib or Ferguson?

Not sure. They both got great cardio.

Tony is good at adapting though. He always loses the first round but comes back later and fucks you up. I don't know.

Not sure. They both got great cardio.

Tony is good at adapting though. He always loses the first round but comes back later and fucks you up. I don't know.
We've never seen Khabib in five rounds, he's a decisionator, I think it will definitely benefit El cuck

Fuck knows.

The fact Ferguson was still bouncing on his toes in the last seconds of the fight against dos Anjos at altitude shows he has a serious set of lungs.

Though if Nurmagomedov gets him down early and beats him up senseless, it won't count for much if he gets back on his feet, you'd think.

Last edited:
We've never seen Khabib in five rounds, he's a decisionator, I think it will definitely benefit El cuck
But he never gassed. Khabib's shown great cardio in high paced fights.

Before the second JDS fight, Cain had never gone 5 rounds, but we all knew he could.

The striker. Tony obviously. Khabib wins much easier in 3 rounds as all he has to do is grind out a decision. His striking is garbage so Tony has 5 rounds to take him out now.

Never seen Ferguson in an all-out grappling fight and for someone who isn't grapple-heavy, when they get taken down relentlessly and pinned down it takes a LOT out of them. All depends on the success of Khabib's wrestling I think.

Khabib easily. He has better Cardio than tony too. Also they both have pillow fists so a tko is out of question. The only way this fight will end is via sub/dec. probably by khabib.

The striker. Tony obviously. Khabib wins much easier in 3 rounds as all he has to do is grind out a decision. His striking is garbage so Tony has 5 rounds to take him out now.
But all he has to do though, is to win the first 3 rounds clearly.

Khabib easily. He has better Cardio than tony too. Also they both have pillow fists so a tko is out of question. The only way this fight will end is via sub/dec. probably by khabib.
Tony's knocked alot of fighters out so im not sure what you mean.

Who will benefit the 5 rounder Khabib or Ferguson?
I say Tony. Tony has better striking and Khabib will have to work harder to implement his game plan(takedown). If and when he manages to take Tony down Im anxious to see what he and Eddie Bravo have been working on. Eddie is the perfect BJJ coach for Tony and I think Tony is going to give Khabib a lot of trouble on the ground. Khabib is going to have to work for everything while Tony can probably knock him out in the 3-5th rd.

Tony's knocked alot of fighters out so im not sure what you mean.
He's knocked out 2 people...the other 7 were TKOs. And 6 of those don't even have a Wikipedia page.
<{cruzshake}>

If Tony gets an elbow like he did against Barboza its going to be a long night for khabib.

I have nothing to base it on but for some reason I expect Furgeson to have better cardio in the later rounds.
Could be completely wrong though.

I think it favors Ferguson. Both have good cardio but Ferguson seems to get better as the fight goes on. Just hope it lives up to the hype!!!

The point was that they both have pillow fists.
<Kobe213>
giphy.gif

Back