So IF Conor wins his first title defence...

Ysgramor

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
...Uncle fatso says that Conor must defend his belt against the winner of Khabib vs Tony, so IF and that's a big IF Conor wins this title defence, what new reasons can we come up to call him a fraud?

I'm going with: well he clearly waited before both fighters took damage, they are now a shell of their formers selves, past their prime, and Conor the con artist that he is took advantage of the situation.

wtf2.gif

What are you babbling about?

...Uncle fatso says that Conor must defend his belt against the winner of Khabib vs Tony, so IF and that's a big IF Conor wins this title defence, what new reasons can we come up to call him a fraud?

I'm going with: well he clearly waited before both fighters took damage, they are now a shell of their formers selves, past their prime, and Conor the con artist that he is took advantage of the situation.
One title defense was a fluke. Need more. Still a lucky fighter with favourable matchups. Ducked the best and UFC nurtured him to where he is.

One title defense was a fluke. Need more. Still a lucky fighter with favourable matchups. Ducked the best and UFC nurtured him to where he is.

What a load of complete bollox. Fucking hell you Sherdog crybabies make me laugh

Ugh... as if 2016 accounts weren't bad enough.

Now we have 2017 accounts :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

A 2-0 at LW will be a serious argument for his fans to call him the goat.

Conor defending would end the vast majority of the hate.

If Conor defended the belt and said he wanted to build his legacy by continually fighting the best the division has to offer (and lived up to it) almost all the hate would stop.

We would get the best fighting the best and titles would mean something. The Conor fanboys would probably be upset because they seem to enjoy tormenting the rest of us more than they enjoy watching their hero fight.

I like your style!

You're ok Ysgramor!

UFC is so rich that it can buy and fix any McGregor fight,, even khabib has a price and y not retire after it

Awesome thread.

Now let's figure out the best way to confess our love to McGregor (should one of us see him).

I'm thinking about offering him my right earlobe

Well that's a fine bit of reasoning if i ever heard.......

Awesome thread.

Now let's figure out the best way to confess our love to McGregor (should one of us see him).

How about "O Mc Staunch one, your looking toight, toight like a tiger"

They'd say Khabib had a padded record and that he was overrated. Ferguson much of the same. And/or they'd say that if Khabib or Tony did this or this during the fight, they would have won and that McGregor got lucky they didn't fight as smart as they should have.

Dana said Conor will first finish up his contract with the UFC...

you wwe-crossover fans can't go a day in mma without Conor can you?

Imagine if a dentist or surgeon worked for years without any degree (while claiming to be the most qualified and best doctor/dentist out there), and after many years finally got one.

Would make all the previous years okay? Totally hadn't been a fraud because he did it now, right?

Awesome thread.

That's a great idea, fighters have cauliflower ears so that's quite considerate of you. I applaud you good sir, if only sherdog had more noble humans beings like yourself.

Imagine if a dentist or surgeon worked for years without any degree (while claiming to be the most qualified and best doctor/dentist out there), and after many years finally got one.

Would make all the previous years okay? Totally hadn't been a fraud because he did it now, right?

Timestamped and all.

If he defends and beats the winner of Tony and Khabib, a lot of the skepticism and hate will go away because that will be a big accomplishment, but I don't think he will defend, he will get stripped while waiting for that bullshit Floyd fight to get a huge retirement payday, and I don't blame him.

If Tony wins and Conor beats him he still hasn't fought a wrestler like kebab....
If he beats kebab conor would have struggled with the range of Tony and so on.

Back