One of the most anticipated rematches in all of combat sports history...

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
happens this weekend!!!

I love both these fighters and wish them all the best!

But...I hope my favourite fighter of all time takes it in the 2nd round.

zLSyyAkxZvNv2.gif

USADA Bless

8rWSPVW.gif

WAR HUNTO!

I like both fighters, but I can't see Overeem winning this one. Everyone knows he has a bad chin and against a guy like Hunt, that spells trouble

I like both fighters, but I can't see Overeem winning this one. Everyone knows he has a bad chin and against a guy like Hunt, that spells trouble

He has a monstrous ground game which is how he beat Hunt the first time. Sure Hunts grappling has improved a ton since then but it's still a possibly. So is Overeem KOing him. Don't forget Overeem KO'd JDS recently.

Hope he'll be able to feed his kids for a while with a knockout of the night bonus

How many times does Joe mention it being a "battle of former K1 WGP champions?"

Is there an over/under?

both past their primes... neither will ever be UFC champ... I'm more excited to see Lando tbh.

He has a monstrous ground game which is how he beat Hunt the first time. Sure Hunts grappling has improved a ton since then but it's still a possibly. So is Overeem KOing him. Don't forget Overeem KO'd JDS recently.

True, but Hunt has indeed improved his groundgame while Overeem's chin has only further deteriorated. And while I'm not disputing that Overeem has some KO-power of his own (he is a heavyweight afterall), I think we can all agree that Mark Hunt hits a lot harder.
Either way, excited for this one!

I don't like this fight because i'll be sad no matter the loser. :(

Yes. Indeed I am.

{<Mcgoat}

2 shot HWs is doing a rematch.

<{1-1}>

The only loses Hunto has had in the 5 years is to current and past champs, if that's what you call shot, you should go watch wrastling and masturbate over the made up storylines…

Hunt KO's the Reem in the first or second round...his chin is suspect, and one shot and he is out.

The only loses Hunto has had in the 5 years is to current and past champs, if that's what you call shot, you should go watch wrastling and masturbate over the made up storylines…
I will not sit here & be educated by a fox :eek::eek::eek: (lower tier than tuf noobs).

Actually, I would. It would be more fun that way. Go spout your vast mma knowledge while I masturbate to Brock Lesnar.

bork1}

Back