Anderson Silva deflecting punches with his forearms

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
EasyThriftyDodobird.gif

Credit to @Csardonic1 on reddit.

Nice. Now if he actually put up more offense than that knee and a few kicks over 25 minutes maybe he would have not had an embarrassing loss to Bisping.

He's done that in some of his other fights.

He's well out of his prime here too. Prime Silva was something really, really special.

It's a shame that some want to discredit him bad.

Hes secretly being training with Master Wong

Nice. Now if he actually put up more offense than that knee and a few kicks over 25 minutes maybe he would have not had an embarrassing loss to Bisping.

Anderson's weakness has always been leading. He got old and to a certain extent figured out, happens to everybody who keeps fighting long enough.

He's still technically brilliant, probably skill one of if not, the most technically skilled striker in the UFC.

he just struggles physically to pull off the moves the more time goes on.

Bisping's a sloppy fighter.

Anderson didn't deflect any of Sonnen's punches.

Can't wait till GSP puts a beating on that guy.

Are you saying:
a) losing to Bisping is embarassing itself; or
b) losing by points in a controversial decision where Bisping's face was completely destroyed is embarassing?

He's still technically brilliant, probably skill one of if not, the most technically skilled striker in the UFC.

he just struggles physically to pull off the moves the more time goes on.
Yea, he's still competitive against the elite because he's just so technically gifted. Now that he finally picked up a win, I reckon we will see him even more lose in his next fight.

He's done that in some of his other fights.

He's well out of his prime here too. Prime Silva was something really, really special.

It's a shame that some want to discredit him bad.
him cheating discredited him bad.

Funny how he beat the shit out of Bisping, and lost that fight, then Hendo beat the shit out of Bisping and won that fight...I still can't get over how Weidman KO'd Silva because of all the fuck'n showboating he was doing, he wasn't blocking shit that night, well, actually he blocked some of those strikes with his chin.

I used to hate Silva back when he was fighting Maia but as he has aged I have become a fan.

I never doubted his talents but now they are shining through more considering his age and coming back from a broken leg. I like his attitude of fighting for fun.

Back