Rewatched Dooho Choi vs Cub Swanson

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Amazing fight as I remembered. It wasnt the most technical, but there was some classic momentum shift moments but Cub just got the better of choi. Both dudes really left it all in there. I was really pulling for Choi that fight, you could feel that greatness, so to speak. He had a lot of hype going into that fight and I am suprised to have heard so many DHC chants. Toronto was loud thag night. Great fight.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Cm4-q8UWgAEiq_W.jpg

yea, "rewatched"... sure

Choi wanted a test and he got it. Hope he comes back stronger, better and shores up his defense.

I just reheated some La Choy and a Swanson frozen dinner.

lachoy_small.jpg
swanchicstrip.GIF

Big fan of Choi, not a cuck but i would let him fuck my gf

Amazing fight as I remembered. It wasnt the most technical, but there was some classic momentum shift moments but Cub just got the better of choi. Both dudes really left it all in there. I was really pulling for Choi that fight, you could feel that greatness, so to speak. He had a lot of hype going into that fight and I am suprised to have heard so many DHC chants. Toronto was loud thag night. Great fight.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
I see what you did with your user name. I would have picked a higher number personally

Hell of fight. Cant wait for Cub to destroy Conors butler.

I see what you did with your user name. I would have picked a higher number personally

I attempted to to have 13 others when I joined and was amazed that someone was already so clever. weird that I chose the same number

Seen it live in toronto and it was unreal. It was louder than any concert ive been to by far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back