USADA and GSP

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP has always wanted stronger testing. I dunno why anyone questions that he ever juiced. Seriously, go to a local high school and pick the top 10 athletes and they will likely look better than GSP. Look at the 1000's of gymnasts out there. It very literally isn't all that hard to get fit and have a GSP body. It is a fuck of a lot harder to get GSP skills.

I dunno if it is the guys that post 10,000 times a year that cause people to think that exercise doesn't work or what, but it is really getting tiresome to hear.

I will go one more step in saying that every pro fighter doing steroids sure as shit don't need them to get in shape. They are using them to repair the body.

People dont want a white male as GOAT

So they make up lies about GSP and FEDOR but act like SILVA taking steroids is normal

DKOz8kb.jpg

He talked the talk.

Till USADA appeared on the horizon.

ugh

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 83
He talked the talk.

newbie exposed.

GSP is the first ever fighter to do USADA level tests (OSDT by WADA). He did it for the Hendricks fight. Hendricks refusing to do the tests and Dana subsequently insulting GSP in the media for doing the tests, is the reason he walked away from the sport.

welcome to mma. hope you enjoy your stay.

The way I understood the debate going into the Hendricks fight went like this:

GSP: I use VADA and I hope my opponents do too. They go above and beyond what the state commission test for. I'll even pay for the tests for me and my opponents.

Peanut Gallery: But, you are attached to VADA. In fact, your photo is on their website. It reads like you have teamed up with VADA. Doesn't that give a hint of bias-ness?

UFC: We already have a state commission that handles the drug testing. We let the state set the standards, not the fighters.

This is all a moot point since now all fighters are subject to USADA standards. Including fighters planning on coming back.

He talked the talk.

GSP asked to be put back on the 4 month list for USADA when he announced his return. When the deal fell off, he hopped out of the program. Now, there is a new UFC deal. USADA reps have offered GSP an exemption. Since he has already been through 4 months of USADA random testing, not even a month ago, he can go back to fighting tomorrow.

GSP said no, obviously. He did not want to go the Pro Wrestler way: Lesnar NEVER hopped on the USADA 4 month pre-testing and ended up testing positive. So GSP said: "I am not imprezzed by your exemption".

GSP chose, by himself, on his own, to go through 4 other months of USADA testing, one month after going through 4 months of USADA testing. GSP will be the first UFC athlete to fight after 8 consecutive months of USADA random testing day or night, with no fight booked yet!

Clearly a cheater: 8 months of random testing, which he asked for...

I think when people accuse GSP of sterioids, they mostly refer to his HGH gut and his gyno, not his big muscles.

For starters "HGH Gut" is caused by insulin. Secondly, there are several picture of GSP with and without that supposed gut in the Hendricks fight, you can't just flip a magic fucking switch to turn it off or on.

GSP only started showing signs of a belly later in his career and that's due to the fact he was cutting more weight and doing heavier carb loading after weigh ins which causes an insulin spike, this coupled with the fact that he has a classic case of lordosis which makes your belly look bigger.

He's basically just a bit bloated, sticks his arse out too much and he breathes into his belly.

<{smellit?}><Kobe213>

Last edited:
Yet the one fight where he implemented his own testing he came in looking smaller than ever with twigs for legs, I'm sure he just stopped Weightlifting or something...

newbie exposed.

GSP is the first ever fighter to do USADA level tests (OSDT by WADA). He did it for the Hendricks fight. Hendricks refusing to do the tests and Dana subsequently insulting GSP in the media for doing the tests, is the reason he walked away from the sport.

welcome to mma. hope you enjoy your stay.
Ha! Good reply but there is another "secret" factor involved in GSP's hiatus. You put the finger on something interesting though: GSP himself felt disrespected by that. All the USADA, WADA, VADA fiasco left him sour. In fact, his management team was much more angry than he was. That might have played a small factor.

Or a huge one considering Dana cut ties with Rodolfe Bealieau but signed a very similar deal weeks after. When Freddy Roach called him to say JUMP! Dana said "how high".
LMAO @ that being "substantial"
No need to even click. Someone who posts a link without taking the time to say a word about the content is either clickbaiting or trolling. Nothing to see there.

Do you have stakes in that website or do you have anything to say, @TheLastEmperorReurns ? If you are ready to make a case here, we will read and reply. Until then, keep trolling or clickbaiting. One does not simply make an argument with one internet link...

Date GSP retired - Nov 16th 2013

Date USADA UFC - October 1st 2015

That horizon doe
Talks about USADA were around from at least 2014 though.

Also interesting that he claims he was never retired, yet hasn't been USADA tested as he's been in the "retirement pool".

Last edited:
Back