Do you remember when McGregor fans were trying to convince us he would have 4 title defenses a year?

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
lol

That was pretty much the argument to gift him a LW title fight.

So far:

- 0 title defenses
- Wrecked twice by Nate
- Fake LW belt (the real one will be decided next week)

He won't even have 4 title defenses by the time he's done his career.

Remember when Conor haters said he'd lose to Dustin...Chad (short camp) Mendes...DEFINETY Aldo...then Diaz Chin won...then Diaz chin lost...Alvarez is gonna smoke him.

I got news. The wrestler and the sloppy striker aint got shit on Conor.

Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl? That really happened. Not so sure about this Conor thing. Maybe post a link to an old thread or quote someone.

and he'd still be the most popular fighter in mma history. sort of incredible, no?

There's nothing incredible about becoming popular in America.

Once you realize they have little to no standards it becomes pretty easy.

14 months since becoming a champ and no first defense in sight.

and he'd still be the most popular fighter in mma history. sort of incredible, no?
Popular in an era of people who value entertainment over sport? Can't say I really care. If I cared as much as you Conor dickriders, i'd be watching TMZ instead of MMA. Call it what you want, but Conor's achievements aren't shit compared to true legends of the sport.

Only somewhat appropriate time to defend a title would have been at 202. But I'm glad he got that win over Nate.

Popular in an era of people who value entertainment over sport? Can't say I really care. If I cared as much as you Conor dickriders, i'd be watching TMZ instead of MMA. Call it what you want, but Conor's achievements aren't shit compared to true legends of the sport.
Beating Aldo is one of the most important wins in all of mma. Up there with Werdum/Fedor and Silva/Weidman. I'd say in between; higher than Silva/Weidman because Silva had already been beaten twice, and lower than Werdum/Fedor because Fedor was a HW and being a dominant HW is extremely difficult.

Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl? That really happened. Not so sure about this Conor thing. Maybe post a link to an old thread or quote someone.

You a Duke fan? Totally jinxed them in a thread the other day when i said they would win out and get a 1 seed. Lost the last 2 since then

Need W tuesday before the rematch

Back