Why does GSP, who has been out for 4 years, deserve a title shot over Maia or Romero/Jacare

shercatdog

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a travesty. GSP should earn his title shot by getting at least 2-3 more fights.

Same thing goes for Conor, should've at least had 2 fights before getting a title shot, I mean his first fight at LW in the UFC is a title shot? wtf?

Left as WW champ and is the 170 GOAT !!!

You could argue for him getting an immediate WW shot but there is no way that he should be at the front of the line at MW.

Because Dana is a cuck and GSP is there only "active" star

Because he never lost and that's what most people want to see. If he is still the best.

It's a travesty. GSP should earn his title shot by getting at least 2-3 more fights.

Same thing goes for Conor, should've at least had 2 fights before getting a title shot, I mean his first fight at LW in the UFC is a title shot? wtf?

Look at GSP's record and look at Maia's. That's why he deserves a title shot.

Is normal.

Money talks and any fight with gsp coming back will make a shit tonne

Popular champs are more beneficial to the sport, they push the sport to wider market. The problem is the UFCs greed, and the UFC's unwillingness to spread the wealth.

GSP has the right look, and right skills to push the sport further. So, it makes sense to cater to him.

MMA is still in the dark ages. Popular champs are more necessary than just skillful champs.

Cause he's a class act and the one of the greatest of all time.

And because everyone thinks Nick Diaz somehow deserves one even though he's lost 3 fights in a row, 2 of them being titles shots, and his last win being against a LW in 2011.

And cause shit talking bums like Conor who can't defend a belt get them all the time.

Not sure if real life?

TS, GPS (yes, GPS as in, where the fuck are you?) is GOAT WW. Yes, he could have lost to Pre USADA Hendricks. Yes, he ducked Anderson when at the peak of his reign on top form.

You ask, how?

Let me aware you.
GSP was among one of the few cash cows prior to the reign of Mcgoat. WME bought UFC for 4.2 billion. This means, they want immediate RIO (return on investnment). Hard to imagine they want to make a profit? How dare they?

That means, a GSP vs Bisping fight could be made for the title. GSP loses to some scrub, they miss the boat, and so, choose to take the path of least resistent. furthermore, with Mcgoat gone till summer or maybe longer with a Mega fight with loyd, who sells PPVs?

TW in a BLM tee and sunglasses indoors?

Back