Maia on Twitter: "All there's left is to keep walking..."

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
IMG_0007.PNG

Good guy, hope to see him fight for the title soon.

He will take anyone in that weight class right now. It's too bad he has had to wait so long.

I hope this guy gets a title shot soon. Much deserved!!!

on the other hand, when he beats jorge (he will tear a strip off him) his title shot will be CEMENTED. no one will deny...

To UFC / WME brass:

giphy.gif

Stop f-ing Maia over!

So much respect for that dude, class personified. I believe he will get his chance in due time, he has looked amazing as of late, guys don't run through Carlos Condit the way he did.

Maia is a fighter I will genuinely be happy for once he gets his shot.

on the other hand, when he beats jorge (he will tear a strip off him) his title shot will be CEMENTED. no one will deny...

LOL

Fighting another fringe ranked fighter. It's about Maia's style. Turn down everyone credible again until you get a match-up you like.

I presume he'll beat Masvidal with ease like he has every other bum, and still not get a titleshot and rightfully so.

LOL

Fighting another fringe ranked fighter. It's about Maia's style. Turn down everyone credible again until you get a match-up you like.

I presume he'll beat Masvidal with ease like he has every other bum, and still not get a titleshot and rightfully so.
wow. not only is your 49-1 straight libelous , you are a stone cold hater with no human emotion. dun talk to me!

also so beating condit in 1 round means nothing in this day and age?

I think Maia has some serious wisdom and a pure heart. I think he'll get it in the end

This is what happens when you reject the popcorn. The title shot rejects you.

Back