Do you guys still enjoy the LHW division?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I gotta admit that LHW is by far my favorite division: Even bums fights get me going...

And u guys, how do you feel about this one?

I used to, but i don't anymore

UFC said I am only allowed to like WMMA temporary fighters and 120 lbs 4'8 fighters now.

It'll be my favorite division if Rumble KO's DC stiff and Jones comes back and fights and doesn't fuck up outside of the cage again.

i do and i don't think it's shallow. its just getting fucked by a champ that's an attention whore and won't defend his belt

It lacks the star power it once had but I still enjoy watching the LHW division.

Yeah, but I don't really get excited unless one of the top 5/6 guys is fighting.

Who is left? Jones, Rumble, DC, Gustafsson and Glover. Manuwa and Shogun are also always fun to watch.

Other than those guys, it's kind of average.

Bellator's LHW division is actually getting competitive. Especially if they also sign Bader, Cirkunov and Krylov. They already have solid LHW fighters in King Mo, Phil Davis, Rampage, McGeary and Vassell. Some extra name power with Wanderlei, Chael and "retired" Tito Ortiz. Not bad.

With Jones gone Rumble is the only must see. NO chance ill miss a Rumble fight

I was pretty excited about Misha and Krylov... UFC went full derp.

No Jon Jones. No enjoy.

Also sucks no Lyoto Machida.

It's nothing like it used to be with chuck, wand, shogun, rampage, couture, Tito, sakuraba, and Arona...

Those were the days to be an mma fan^^^

Honstly, I'm not deepy excited about any divisions right now. HW always seems to move in slow mo. LHW is paper thin and its best fighter can't get his life together. MW, WW, and LW are all backed up with contenders and the title picture is a mess in each. I don't even know who the FW champ is if there is one. We won't know what's going on at flyweight until the next season of TUF picks a new contender for MM.

BW just had a good title fight and has another lined up, so maybe it has got the most going for it.

Jon Jones and Rumble are among my favourite fighters, ov course I still enjoy the division.

Back