Dana White: Conor McGregor Says No To Nothing, He Don't Give A SH*T

Pentogento

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Dana Answers some questions. He says condor mcgregor says 'no' to nothing but I disagree as he could of fought khabib but didn't and Diaz 3 but didn't take that.

Conor is built on lies and fleecing people for what he can get

"thanks for the cheese" he said. thats all he care about. his fans mean nothing to him really.

If he ever gets busted, that'll be his line too.

I mean they are creating interim belt after interim belt because of this guy and he is healthier than a cardiologist so you tell me. I know he is not scared I just really don't understand this shit to be honest

Did they offer Khabib? He can't say no if it isn't offered. Dana said McGregor/Diaz III wouldn't be happening for a while, if at all.

VJnQGkF.png

Except title defenses or fights where he has something to lose

This interview has to be old? Damn, can't wait til they can Dana...that guy has to go, so fuck'n annoying. It will be funny when Connie gets stripped of the LW title as well.

They never asked!!! All they have to do is ask but they never did.
I believe they told him Aldo was next when he beat Frankie, and he said NO because he won so easily the first time, so he refused to a unification bout.

Conor is built on lies and fleecing people for what he can get

"thanks for the cheese" he said. thats all he care about. his fans mean nothing to him really.

If he ever gets busted, that'll be his line too.

Can you blame him for not giving a shit about his "fans" though? You've seen what they're like... I wouldn't give a shit about them either.

Dana Answers some questions. He says condor mcgregor says 'no' to nothing but I disagree as he could of fought khabib but didn't and Diaz 3 but didn't take that.

he's right.
Conor does not say no.
He probably say "I'll pass".

Back