GSP returning = Jake Shields getting re-signed.

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
***EDIT ---Pardon my vauge thread title, as I was NOT trying to say that Jake is going to be re-signed, I was just trying to say that...GSP returning would be similar to Jake being re-signed due to their boring styles. ***

And that my friends is why GSP should just retire.

GSP is a powerful blanket, (akin to Jake) but a blanket nonetheless.

Don't blink...

Last edited:
Why not sign Fitch as well and put them all on the same ppv.

Uh no. He's lost his last two, even though the Palhares loss was controversial. He's not coming back.

And that my friends is why GSP should just retire.

GSP is a powerful blanket, (akin to Jake) but a blanket nonetheless.

Don't blink...
4415e90e8cbe6b7327bba7da804d989a.jpgkoscheck/ fitch face post gsp.... yea a real blanket.... or making bj penn quit on the stool... yup because of a blanket.. gsp is the ww goat. Sorry he causes your anus so much pain

i wish okami never left, but he couldnt draw a dime

Jake sheilds has always been one of my favorites and I think he started the American Jiu Jitsu logo which I love but the facts are facts his stand up blows and he has been working on it a long time.

The only needle Jake Shields ever moved, was the one that got his ass suspended back in 2012. So no, this boring ass goof ain't coming back. Sorry.

I've never seen Shields destroy a man's face with a piston like jab.

Go watch Bellator mis matches if you want to see guys KO much lesser fighters and look super beastly. I watch the UFC because the best fight the best. Champions defend against all the top contenders as they earn their shots. Titles aren't given out like candy and Champions don't choose to not defend even when healthy and get to keep their titles.

Note:
I have been away since UFC 189 when Conor beat Mendes for the FW title but I am sure nothing has changed right?

Damn you. I thought you were implying that Jake was coming back... :(

Go watch Bellator mis matches if you want to see guys KO much lesser fighters and look super beastly. I watch the UFC because the best fight the best. Champions defend against all the top contenders as they earn their shots. Titles aren't given out like candy and Champions don't choose to not defend even when healthy and get to keep their titles.

Note:
I have been away since UFC 189 when Conor beat Mendes for the FW title but I am sure nothing has changed right?

Yep, nothing's changed. Everything's normal. Look over there, that dog's got a fluffy tail!

tumblr_m4hwmgvqfg1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

Back