How do you think GSP would do in LW?

Very difficult to know what condition he'd be in these days.

I would want to see him fight:

Khabib
Conor
Barboza

I suppose that if BJ can make FW then GSP can make LW.

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Conor, Khabib, and Ferguson.

You GSP fanboys are then 2nd most delusional fanboys in MMA history (Conor fanboys are 1st) thinking he can cut to LW. Pre-USADA GSP was the biggest WW around with all that muscle he had.

Probably terrible because he would have to have a near death experience to get to that weight because his frame is to big to cut to 155. Where do these dreams come from I swear, when GSP is in fight shape he walks around at 190 so how the hell is he going to make it to 155. Ummm duh I wonder how Roy Nelson would do at middle weight duuuh

'Ee would 'ave several eempressive pearformances, if 'ee can make deh weight.

He'd be slower than a lot of LWs but much more powerful, especially as a wrestler. If he gets his timing back he owns the division.

RDA walked around 195 while he was owning that divison. If he could make the cut so could Georges.

if he could make weight, he would spin conskis like a top en route to the belt

Rousey, if she can lose 200 pounds.

He would be champ if he hasnt declined significantly. He is the one true GOAT

You GSP fanboys are then 2nd most delusional fanboys in MMA history (Conor fanboys are 1st) thinking he can cut to LW. Pre-USADA GSP was the biggest WW around with all that muscle he had.

"I'm not a big welterweight," St-Pierre said. "I walk around 187 (pounds). I'm 186, 187 when I wake up in the morning, and I could easily make it (with) a diet, because a lot of lightweights are bigger than me. Welterweight, I don't even talk about it because most of them are bigger than me, of course, and middleweight, they're much bigger than me. But it's not really about size. It's about skills."

Bro is saying different...

If Firas Zahabi and GSP (along with others in their inner circle) both think he can make lightweight and do so in a healthy manner without losing anything significant in terms of skill/traits then why is it considered delusional to you?

"I'm not a big welterweight," St-Pierre said. "I walk around 187 (pounds). I'm 186, 187 when I wake up in the morning, and I could easily make it (with) a diet, because a lot of lightweights are bigger than me. Welterweight, I don't even talk about it because most of them are bigger than me, of course, and middleweight, they're much bigger than me. But it's not really about size. It's about skills."

Bro is saying different...

Nah.

I'll take a Sherdoggers word over GSP and his team...

Back