Woodley Winning Is Better For The UFC...

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wonderboy is TOO LAZY, if it wasn't for Woodley confronting race issues in Murica, even less people would care about their main event.

It is strange considering Wonderboy is a handsome White guy with an exciting style (according to his fans, but I beg to differ) in a predominantly Right Wing country doing a sport with a predominantly Right Wing fan base. He should be like Conor and Ronda, an easy 1M PPV.

But he is not because he is lazy with no charisma.

On the fighting side, Wonderboy will not fight GSP because he is emotionally connected to him, and I don't think he will be a challenge for Damian Maia (Damian Maia avoided a KO/TKO against the best striker in UFC to date, when he was a BJJ player).

So, Wonderboy doesn't really have any interesting match-ups. In contrast, a Woodley Championship gives the UFC a lot of options. There is Conor who hates the pressure of defending a title. There is GSP who is interested in a Woodley match-up. There is Damian Maia who is a deserving contender. There is Michael Bisping who is afraid to march down the MW gauntlet of killers (more reason why Jon Jones is the UFC GOAT to date).

Superdude has a fun style, though. That should matter the most

Superdude has a fun style, though. That should matter the most
He doesn't though. The Rory MacDonald fight is how Wonderboy fights. I jumped off the bandwagon after that fight.

I don't see Wonderboy holding the belt for too long, if he wins. He is not getting passed Maia. If he does, with a finish, I will be impressed.

He doesn't though. The Rory MacDonald fight is how Wonderboy fights. I jumped off the bandwagon after that fight.

I don't see Wonderboy holding the belt for too long, if he wins. He is not getting passed Maia. If he does, with a finish, I will be impressed.
I like it. Throwing spinning shit and so on

Rooting for Woodley so theres no trilogy fight
Woodley is not going to be given a rematch. And he shouldn't, because Wonderboy should be a clinical victory for him (he needs to get his mind right, and stop worrying about getting KO/TKOd).

The division needs to move on. Whoever wins should fight Maia or GSP.

Rooting for Woodley so theres no trilogy fight

Why would there be a trilogy if Wonderboy knocks him silly ?

Any kind of decision there will be pressure, for a third fight. But, nothing remotely immediate. A definitive finish by either guy takes care of that nonsense.

It is strange considering Wonderboy is a handsome White guy with an exciting style (according to his fans, but I beg to differ) in a predominantly Right Wing country doing a sport with a predominantly Right Wing fan base. He should be like Conor and Ronda, an easy 1M PPV.

We've officially hit the point where discussing American politics isn't interesting anymore

This fight is a coin toss. All ya'll paper predictions aren't worth the font.

poor woody. all that fake rage and people are still more hyped for tferg/kebab. racist i tell ya!

Wonderboy's interviews sound like Nascar drivers interviews

We've officially hit the point where discussing American politics isn't interesting anymore
You can "live in a hole and stay close to your kind" and act like humans don't have any racial biases.

The people who ignore the impact of skin color on human society are a bigger problem than the out right racists.

But that is a discussion for a different forum. My main point is that Woodley presents the UFC with more interesting (not necessarily better) match-ups than Wonderboy.

If you don't think so, then say so and why. It is not that serious. I am at home chilling just passing some time before I start preparing for the USMLE. I am not stressing over these silly discussions.

You can "live in a hole and stay close to your kind" and act like humans don't have any racial biases.

The people who ignore the impact of skin color on human society are a bigger problem than the out right racists.

But that is a discussion for a different forum. My main point is that Woodley presents the UFC with more interesting (not necessarily better) match-ups than Wonderboy.

If you don't think so, then say so and why. It is not that serious. I am at home chilling just passing some time before I start preparing for the USMLE. I am not stressing over these silly discussions.

Ya you seem chill and not at all like a crazy person

Back