You Pick 4: George St-Pierre vs Ronaldo Souza at MW

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
I wonder who you will pick to win, seeing that GSP is fighting at 185 now.

GSP should stay the fuck away from Jacare. And Romero.

Jacare would throw GSP around like a chimpanzee attacking a human. It would be brutal.

Jacare 50-45 would be funny

I think those middleweights are too big for GSP, don't see him controlling them with wrestling like he did with WWs

Jacare. only one I see beating him right now is mousasi.

Is gsp not cutting anymore or what's with the 185 talk?

Realistically I could see it going one of two ways, despite conventional wisdom telling me Jacare would rip him to shreds.

I could see Jacare taking him down and grinding him out and potentially getting a late sub or TKO. But, if GSP could keep the fight standing for 5 rounds nothing I saw from Jacare vs. Romero or Jacare vs. Rockhold makes me believe GSP couldn't 50-45 him on the feet.

Gsp isnt fighing at mw... he is going to fight either McGregor or the winner of Thompson/woodley

I wonder who you will pick to win, seeing that GSP is fighting at 185 now.

GSP beats Bisping, then goes back to WW to face the winner of Woodley/Thompson, gets his WW strap back and becomes the 2nd in UFC history to hold 2 belts simultaneously. Sets up the mega fight between GSP and McGregor at WW to give McGregor the chance to beat the GOAT and become the first to win 3 belts in 3 different weight classes.

GSP will not attempt to defend the MW strap, he knows he doesn't have to because of the precedent Mr. McGregor has set.

I like GSP, but Jacare would beat him. Also a lot bigger in the cage. GSP should stay the hell away from MW. At 5 feet 9.5 inches tall, and walking around 187-88, he would get dwarfed by guys like Rockhold, Jacare, Weidman, Mousasi, Romero, etc.

How am I picking 4? I don't understand this thread

GSP should stay the fuck away from Jacare. And Romero.

Gegard Mousasi is a terribad matchup for GSP too imo. Not even a bandwagonier. Gegard plays that game just as well as GSP and can do the Hendricks gameplan of big shots and takedowns FTW.

Just my opinon tho from watching their past fights.

Jacare would murder GSP. 170 to 185 is a big gap and especially considering those 185 guys CUT to get there

GSP said he'd beat the GSP of 4 years ago now.

I believe he can 50-45 Jacare.

Back