Khabib looks a lot smaller than Ferguson on the promo ad to the right of screen

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Khabib looks to be much much smaller than Ferguson on that promo ad to the right of the screen on here.

Ferguson looks huge in that picture. What are there real heights though? I hope that is a trick of the camera, because if not, than Khabib will have his hands filled.

Khabib looks to be much much smaller than Ferguson on that promo ad to the right of the screen on here.

Ferguson looks huge in that picture. What are there real heights though? I hope that is a trick of the camera, because if not, than Khabib will have his hands filled.
How about that pic?

Meanwhile, I'll be using my imagination.

<{titihmm}>

Wiki only says he is 5'11" and claims Khabib is 5'10". Is that not at all accurate then? From the ad, it looks like Ferg is a full head taller than Khabib.
Khabib aint 5'10. Im 5'11 and judging by my proportions hes more like 177 to 176cm

unnamed-file-51.jpg

Tony is one of the best weight cutters in the biz.

Arm Barbarian beat me to it, but yeah, OP is referencing the Sherdog tweet:

Angles can be tricky, but it's quite obvious that Ferguson is one of the tallest and biggest guys at 155.

Wiki only says he is 5'11" and claims Khabib is 5'10". Is that not at all accurate then? From the ad, it looks like Ferg is a full head taller than Khabib.
Definitely accurate else ufc wouldn't have listed it

Last edited:
Back