Guess: how will GSP look under USADA?

Akula77

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'll admit: I'm one of those skeptical sumbitches who believe that virtually every old schooler was juiced, especially those who wouldn't pass the smell test. And I'll be damned if GSP would have passed it...

So I guess that we are about to know whether he was full of crap or he was really clean genetic freak in a dirty world.

What's your guess guys? Assuming that he won't pop,wiill he look (I mean especially his body) dramatically different or not?

Last edited:
He'll look different
But there will be no way of knowing if it's because he was previously juiced, or if he's just an aging fighter exiting his physical prime with a history of lower body injuries coming off a three year layoff.

He'll look exactly like Cody PFister

image.jpg

He's going to look exactly the same. You can write it down now.

As we know there have been a number of fighters who have looked and performed much different since USADA....

Anderson Silva, and Johnny Hendricks to name 2.....

If gsp is on PEDs they're gonna be NASA produced space age bloody roids right? We would never know. He is the most professional athlete the sport has ever seen. If we are gonna accuse him of cheating, we should at least acknowledge that he would be a pro about it.

I think the ring rust is more of a factor.
Being out for that long will be the main issue.

I don't think USADA will be the problem.

I'll admit: I'm one of those skeptical sumbitches who believe that virtually every old schooler was juiced, especially those who wouldn't pass the smell test. And I'll be damned if GSP would have passed it...

So I guess that we are about to know whether he was full of crap or he was really clean genetic freak in a dirty world.

What's your guess guys? Assuming that he won't pop,wiill he look dramatically different or not?
He will still be ripped as he has always been

He'll be four years older, and with a different ACL.

I think he will be just fine, he has always been "Captain Drugtest" and was one of the few activist fighters against doping.

Anyone remember that debacle with Hendricks?

Well this was GSP in October, looks pretty fit for the off-season
GSP_Girlfriend1.0.jpg

He will gas out in the first 2 minutes.

Back