Your Reaction If Teddy Atlas' Theory About Mayweather/McGregor Comes True...?

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Should this fight end up happening, Atlas has a funny theory - Which is that after trying to outbox Floyd for several rounds and failing, he'll wait for the right moment and then roundhouse kick Mayweather into unconsciousness. Sure, he'll be disqualified, but Floyd would be KO'ed and the place would erupt, and McGregor would still celebrate afterwards in a way as if he were the true winner and it would do wonders for his brand. It'd be a moment that lived in infamy. Conor would later spin-doctor it by saying he gave Floyd a little taste of what real fighting is like - If I can't beat you one way, I'll get you another.

I've seen people suggest this as a joke before, but what if it really happened and what if it turned out to be Conor's plan all along?

I thought McGregor might cheat also....He doesn't want to look bad.

What would happen is I would laugh. And Mayweather would sue him for damages and he'd also be criminally charged, no?

Yeah, it would be one of the biggest dickhead moves in combat sports history.

These days, that will get you more fans than ever.

The kick wouldn't land...

Having not trained in kickboxing for his entire life doesn't mean that Mayweather is simply going to eat a roundhouse to the head. Good lord.

He would be sued for everything he owns and possibly face jailtime. It would be funny but it would be financial suicide.

Sounds like a retarded idea from a now confirmed retard.

Having not trained in kickboxing for his entire life doesn't mean that Mayweather is simply going to eat a roundhouse to the head. Good lord.

Well, that's the danger of the idea - That the kick has to be perfectly timed or else Conor will look like a tard. But yeah, Floyd not in any way expecting a roundhouse kick definitely means there's a danger of being hit with one if McGregor decides to throw one.

It's more likely that Conor will fling his own poo, as a distraction, then knock Mayweather out.

You heard it here first.

He'd have a massive chunk of his purse confiscated and he'd probably be open for criminal charges. So no, it wouldn't happen (of course the fight isn't likely to happen, either).

wont happen!

There'll be a clause, any funny shit, and youre DQ'D then you forfeit any payment, simples!

What would happen is conor would miss with the kick and get dqd anyway. Conor can use all his limbs any way he wants, if theres no takedown, he aint touchin mayweather. Dude is literally the best defensive fighter to ever live.

Should this fight end up happening, Atlas has a funny theory - Which is that after trying to outbox Floyd for several rounds and failing, he'll wait for the right moment and then roundhouse kick Mayweather into unconsciousness. Sure, he'll be disqualified, but Floyd would be KO'ed and the place would erupt, and McGregor would still celebrate afterwards in a way as if he were the true winner and it would do wonders for his brand. It'd be a moment that lived in infamy. Conor would later spin-doctor it by saying he gave Floyd a little taste of what real fighting is like - If I can't beat you one way, I'll get you another.

I've seen people suggest this as a joke before, but what if it really happened and what if it turned out to be Conor's plan all along?

OMG.

Conor would get his ENTIRE PURSE REVOKED.

AND he would be the BEYOND Nth degree laughing stock of the UFC foreverrr.

Oh, and the UFC would fire him.

Aaand, Floyd may in fact SUE HIM FOR ALL HE'S GOT.

So yeah, that theory is soooooooooooooooooooooo DUMB.

Lastly, that fight will NEVER happen anyway. Conor is just OBSESSED with $$$ which is why he's obsessed with Floyd.

Conor is a sick sick little boylet.

I thought McGregor might cheat also....He doesn't want to look bad.
Cheating makes him look good ? Hahaha

Nothing makes you look worse, than resorting to cheating after getting dominated, Connor has good sportsmanship tho, not that it matters since this fight is never happening

What would happen is conor would miss with the kick and get dqd anyway. Conor can use all his limbs any way he wants, if theres no takedown, he aint touchin mayweather. Dude is literally the best defensive fighter to ever live.

Spoken like a true fanboy. Mayweather won't be anticipating no kick, therefore the likelihood increases of being hit with one.

Back