Duffman

Pain and Gain

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Always been a fan of his.. hes a knockout you out or get knocked out. And always entertaining. Bummed to see him pull out with another injury.. anyone know what it was and where do you wanna see him matched up with next? I think a travis brown matchup would.be pretty cool

The guy has had like 5 fights since 2010.

I wonder where he really makes his money

I imagine he's training hard or his next vicious KO loss. I don't dislike the guy I just wish he wouldn't get brutally knocked out every other fight. Duffman and Arlovski should have a loser leaves town match, provided they both don't get cut.

I imagine he's training hard or his next vicious KO loss. I don't dislike the guy I just wish he wouldn't get brutally knocked out every other fight. Duffman and Arlovski should have a loser leaves town match, provided they both don't get cut.
Duffman just renegotiated his contract according to his IG account. I dont think hes on the chopping block just yet and he's only 30? HW division needs some more depth and younger-ish blood. Not saying Duffee is the next thing, but he'd make a good top 10-15 guy if he can get a win or two in a row. Arlovski.... thats a dif story

Unfortunate injury for Duffee, he probably would have blasted through Godbeer and his hype train would have been up and running again.

Duffman vs Overeem. I wonder how that might pan out :rolleyes:

2u8gymq.jpg

Back