It's time to get rid of the "Tale of the Tape" song before a fight

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re-watching fights and it's bothering me for some reason. It's always had a corny Lord of the Rings/video game vibe for me.

They should just have the sounds from the crowd playing in the background until Bruce Buffer is up.

Nah.
Keep it.

Bring back Gladiator man.

I want to feel like I'm LITERALLY in a coliseum about to watch two men rip each other apart

Re-watching fights and it's bothering me for some reason. It's always had a corny Lord of the Rings/video game vibe for me.

They should just have the sounds from the crowd playing in the background until Bruce Buffer is up.

The long ass introductions annoy me.. i feel like its a lifetime waiting once they get in the octogon to when bruce has to announce this is the main even to where he has to say all the fighters past achievements... like hurry the fuck up and let them fight

The long ass introductions annoy me.. i feel like its a lifetime waiting once they get in the octogon to when bruce has to announce this is the main even to where he has to say all the fighters past achievements... like hurry the fuck up and let them fight

Well, since i became a dad i cannot watch live anymore because sleep deprivation doesn't work... so i always skip everything and just watch the fights later on.

A PPV will only last two hours in the best scenario, on a night with a lot of KO's it might be less than 45 minutes. They have to fill the slot i guess.

Just noticed Anderson's T/E ratio was a little off in the tale of the tape. Those Thai dick vials must have been out of his system by the time of the fight.

That would kill it all. I liked that tale of the tape better than the one they have now.

I've realized something, being on Sherdog is like being a guy living in a house full of chicks. They're always complaining about the dumbest shit. If they have something that pops in their head they're gonna vocalize/post it. It's like they just can't help themselves.

I've realized something, being on Sherdog is like being a guy living in a house full of chicks. They're always complaining about the dumbest shit. If they have something that pops in their head they're gonna vocalize/post it. It's like they just can't help themselves.

We'd run out of shit to talk about otherwise.

They are today's gladiators. It has a classic or traditional appeal to me. They shouldn't get rid of it.

Okay Friedrich Nietzsche
Hahha, thanks man!

Seriously though, it doesn't matter to me. I pretty much only ever watch fights with lots of people around, where it's noisy and the fights cant really be heard.

I also watch the events for the action in the fights, not the audio production values.

We'd run out of shit to talk about otherwise.

One of the main reasons to support "controversial" fighters along with the "cool guy/girl" ones. When there is nothing to whine about the attention turns to the most stupid shit possible.

You people focus on the most petty and insignificant shit.

Back