Does khabib stay at lightweight

Pain and Gain

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How long do you guys see khabib staying at lw... obviously if he wins saturday will will stay and try to unify the 155 belt. But if he loses does he just go to ww where his weight cut wouldnt be as bad.. i just see as he gets older that brutal cut to 155 will be too much

Yeah, he probably moves up to welter eventually, especially if he has to nearly kill himself to make the LW cut each time.

The TF fight is the first time I've heard about the Russians struggling with the weight cut? Has this been a problem in the past?

I did hear in a interview, TF referencing the Russians weight and cardio...It sounds like TF is making stuff up to gain confidence and cause doubt

How long do you guys see khabib staying at lw... obviously if he wins saturday will will stay and try to unify the 155 belt. But if he loses does he just go to ww where his weight cut wouldnt be as bad.. i just see as he gets older that brutal cut to 155 will be too much
Unfortunately the LW belts will never be unified, due to the fact that Ducker McDucker will hold his hostage until it is finally stripped. Whoever is holding the interim belt at that time will be promoted.

How many times do we have to go through this. Even if he's a big LW, doesn't mean he's a WW. Example, Bendo. People thought he was some giant ass LW, then Thatch made him look like his bigger brother, and the idiots were saying, "wow, Bendos's a tiny WW."

Bruh, when a fighter can make a weight damn near his entire career, and on a consistent basis, he's that weight. Stop with the, he's so big, he should move up, BS. Another example is Cowboy. People thought he was a huge LW, and look at him. He doesn't even cut weight to make the weight.

You know who is too big for LW? WWs. You know, guys that fight at a higher weight class, while cutting just as much weight as guys like Khabib, but at a higher weight class.

Khabib threads are so gay. What if this, what if that. Let him win and defend a title first.

I did hear in a interview, TF referencing the Russians weight and cardio...It sounds like TF is making stuff up to gain confidence and cause doubt
he missed weight vs trujillo

No ones has defended the LW title more than 3 times. If he keeps on winning, I assume he would like to break that record.

Wouldn't be surprised if he moves up and tries to win the WW title later on (again, if he keeps on winning).

Back