During your time as a fan of fighting, what is the 1 fight you were most excited to watch?

explodingbunny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mine was:

Jon-Jones-Daniel-Cormier-Brawl-UFC-178-Media-Day.jpg

The buildup to this fight lasted years; people were talking about it when DC was a HW in Strikeforce. That combined with the true disgust DC and Jones have for each other and the press conference brawl had me losing sleep thinking about this fight! I was so excited!

Whats the one fight that had you most excited to watch?

Silva vs GSP.

Super fights don't happen in the UFC unfortunately.

Wand vs Chuck... and then Chuck went for a takedown, got it and ruined a classic fight.

My hero, Royce, versus Hughes.
I knew it would be one sided.. But I was still excited, thought it would be competitive, at least a little.
He got owned , then popped

I was more excited for the potential of Anderson vs jones
I couldn't get excited as we weren't given gsp/silva so I knew there was no chance...

That would of been a great fight, think silva could of held his own.

Bisping V Rockhold 2, been a Bisping fan since season 3 of TUF and was excited to see him finally get a title shot, Diaz V McGregor buildup to that fight comes a close second for me. I know there has been better fights over the years but the excitement leading up to fights seems to be greater these days.

Jones vs dc 2.... still bummed it got cancelled because jones cant stay straight

Crocop vs Fedor.

It's kind of funny how that fight was like the biggest fight ever when it was going down, but when threads like this pop up, it doesn't get mentioned a whole lot. I guess it's because most MMA fans weren't watching back then and/or didn't follow Pride. That fight was huge in the MMA world when it happened.

Really? I think wand vs chuck was a great fight and I loved when chuck got that td
No. Wrong. Wand never once thought of taking Chuck down and he could have many times. Chuck was winning the fight too and the takedown was a pussy move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back