If prime Fedor fought the top 3 in the UFC...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
These would be the results: JDS will put him to sleep in round 2. Cain will turn him into shishkabob. Stipe will use him as a training dummy. I really don't want to hear about goats from the past because a true goat is for all times! What's your take on Fedor fighting top 3 now under the new testing?
(Attention MODs, please pretty please ban all those who can't debate without personal insults)

Last edited:
These would be the results: JDS will put him to sleep in round 2. Cain will turn him into shishkabob. Stipe will use him as a training dummy. I really don't want to hear about goats from the past because a true goat is for all times! What's your take on Fedor fighting top 3 now under the new testing?

GOATS are for all time???

So Mohammad Ali should have still been winning boxing matches at 70?

you retard

He could beat Cain. Cain is extremely overrated and injury prone.

JDS and stipe are the worse match ups cause their striking and power. Cain is only dangerous for JDS cause JDS isn't a ground game expert like Fedor. Fedor has years of superior ground skills, takedown, takedown defense and reversals that JDS doesn't have. Jds is a boxer first and foremost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stipe and JDS when UFC champs would both beat fedor IMO.

Both would put on a boxing clinic and would finish him in the championship rounds.

I think the cage would have an effect as well.
Fedor with the ropes, can hang with anyone.

Stipe and JDS when UFC champs would both beat fedor IMO.

Both would put on a boxing clinic and would finish him in the championship rounds.
the stipe who nearly got finished by off roidreem?

in these threads, you gotta specify whether we are talking pride rules in a ring or UFC rules in a cage. It makes a difference.Prime Fedor has a much better chance of winning in a ring with Pride rules.

prime fedor would starch them all. He would toss jds around like a rag doll and submit him. he would probably have a super hard time getting clinch with stipe and would probably be a striking war there but fedors power and speed would overwhelm stipe who isnt that quick but solid in his striking and cain...prime fedor would have some real problems with cain in a cage because of the ability to use the cage for levereage to get tds but I think his striking was so scary that he could get clinch at some point using his hands and possibly submit him there. Great fight no doubt.

All 3 would be a piece of cake for prime Fedor.

Trollers-gonna-troll-GIF.gif

Cain would be his toughest match up due to his grappling background and similar style. I'd favor Fedor though.

If Fedor would pressure JDS similar to how he did Cro Cop. It'd actually look similar to the JDS's fights with Cain IMO. Probably easier to pressure with the cage.

And IMO Stipe is a good heavyweight in a currently weak division. Good, but not great. Hopefully he proves me wrong though, I like the guy as a fellow firefighter.

He'd murder these scrubs. He was way too fast and powerful and is still more skills than any of them even at this late date in MMA. HW are lagging.

Stipe is overrated, he was knocked out by Struve and convincingly beaten by a past his prime JDS. He is good but he was never close to being an all time great.

He would KO stipe, he would belly down armbar Cain... JDS would be his toughest fight but fedor has more ways to win...

Fedor would go 3-0

Back