McGregor will not fight Ferguson/Khabib because they would smash him

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most likely, he will wait until his contract ends and got raped by an old and slow Mayweather.

In on TS's daily hate thread for McGregor

Your tears only FUEL TS thread lad.

As for the topic at hand, you're right TS. Connie has backed himself into a corner. At this point his ONLY choice is who he wants to take a #BEATDOWN courtesy of, and he figures one last payday at the hands of Mayweather is the most lucrative option.

Khabib could smash him, while Conor does the smashing vs Ferg.

What an original thread, dumbass.

Most likely, he will wait until his contract ends and got raped by an old and slow Mayweather.
giphy.gif

so hes ducking khabib and ferguson

but he was willing to fight aldo and RDA? lel.
typical nuthugger. because he didn't deserve those two fights based on his performance inside octagon and he got nothing to lose. Once he got the belt, he knows he will be destroyed like ronda. Better got beaten up by mayweather than Ferguson, I guess

You mean Mcgoat will make 100 mill + % of a billion dollar ppv? Thanks TS on your info on economics + ROI. Now go back to flipping burgers wearing your burger king hat and asking if you want fries with your order.

You mad?

Your tears only FUEL TS thread lad.

As for the topic at hand, you're right TS. Connie has backed himself into a corner. At this point his ONLY choice is who he wants to take a #BEATDOWN courtesy of, and he figures one last payday at the hands of Mayweather is the most lucrative option.
Yes, im in tears, tears of bliss. Watching how young men with great intelligence are blinded by hate is amazing. Ill see how far you go before this hate consumes you

You mean Mcgoat will make 100 mill + % of a billion dollar ppv? Thanks TS on your info on economics + ROI. Now go back to flipping burgers wearing your burger king hat and asking if you want fries with your order.

You mad?
How old are you?

typical nuthugger. because he didn't deserve those two fights based on his performance inside octagon and he got nothing to lose. Once he got the belt, he knows he will be destroyed like ronda. Better got beaten up by mayweather than Ferguson, I guess

At 4.2 bill they want ROI (return on investment). I know this tough to comprehend when you flip burgers for a living at minimum wage. Mcgoat generates absurd amounts of money and is still under paid like every other ufc fighter. He is just paid the highest cause peopld give a fuck.

Your biggest problem is adversity to competition and participation ribbons. I blame low testosterone.

Back