Amidst all this trash talk and savagery now a days, heres a little something for ya..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
lyotomachidaknocksoutmarkmunoz1.gif

People say that controversy sells. Perhaps that's true, but I'd still watch a card full of respectful fighters because I actually care about the fights.

If you need drama to be interested, go watch pro-wrassling!

The gif doesn't show it, but when Machida bends down to take Munoz's hand, he actually stays down there talking to him, and doesn't let go until he eventually helps Munoz up to his feet. Classy Machida is classy

7.gif

Sad Machida has been on the other end of less classy beatings.

The gif doesn't show it, but when Machida bends down to take Munoz's hand, he actually stays down there talking to him, and doesn't let go until he eventually helps Munoz up to his feet. Classy Machida is classy

yeah but he said
"You's my bitch, ya bitch ass hoe"

UFC94-LyotoXThiagoSilva2.gif
machida-evans-mma-knockout-gif.gif

Lyoto gave us some nasty pure reflex and precision knockouts.

shogun also held up on punching machida after ko'ing him on the ground - class exists, its just not appreciated by the current mma community - back in the day, mma purists were annoying, now its the wwf age of idiots that value personality over fighting - there will always be something - not sure what happened to the mma purists, maybe they moved on

Back