Tony Ferguson Trash Talk Compilation (Funny.. or Cringe?)

"I want to push and grind him so hard that I have to look at him and tell him are you done, have you had enough...because I'm tired"

@deviake

giphy.gif

He's cringe as fuck. A total weirdo. Would not be able to hang out with the dude. But fuck could he fight.

His trash talk is very cringey but what he does in the cage is all that matters.

I like El Cucuy, he's awkward as fuck but it's kinda funny, he's always dropping old video game and cartoon references and shit so I think he's just a bit of a nerd trying to play a character.

He's also a top 5 P4P most exciting fighter too, his fights are guaranteed entertainment.

Cringiest fighter in ufc second to only Max Holiday

Tony is literally the last fighter in the whole UFC you would want an ex of yours to date... He's the kind of guy that would bring it up at every opportunity to fuck with you, even if you didn't care.

Tony is literally the last fighter in the whole UFC you would want an ex of yours to date... He's the kind of guy that would bring it up at every opportunity to fuck with you, even if you didn't care.

lol you got a personal story you want to share with us please? Don't worry you're among friends here.

lol you got a personal story you want to share with us please? Don't worry you're among friends here.
Nah. I never have any communication with my exes... The courts won't let me.

Tony is a weird asshole but I find him more interesting and entertaining than 95% of other fighters

He completely destroys Conor.

Put him 1 vs 1 against mystic tap in a press conference and I guarantee you that Ferguson and Khabib destroys them verbally.

Oh but broken English Habib has got some master trash talk chops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back