Portrait: Lando Vannata

pCBmoWL.gif

Oh Shit!....Lando is gonna visit Bruce Lee's grave like Hardy.

He is going off the deep end!

Teymur's gonna disappoint alot of people

I recognize that slow retraction of the leg. TONY fookin' JAA. God that guy's career, depressing...

Depressing why?

He's done some great stuff and is breaking into Hollywood as much as he can given his looks and lack of English.

A God amongst men. L.O.G!

Depressing why?

He's done some great stuff and is breaking into Hollywood as much as he can given his looks and lack of English.
Ong Bak was a cult classic. He fucked everything up when he thought he could direct, thus fucking up the series, turned into some bullshit fantasy movie with little pure action fighting.

I watched The Protector 2...one of, if not the worst fighting movie I have seen since forever. Guy is stuck in small cameo roles. He could have been the next Jackie Chan in hollywood. Lacking the comedy sure, but his fighting style was just badassery..

Sad thing is that he said he is going to retire at 30

Oh Shit!....Lando is gonna visit Bruce Lee's grave like Hardy.

He is going off the deep end!
Lol... I might go there today. Going to the Asian Art Museum in Seattle, Bruce and Brandon Lee are buried a couple blocks from that.

Ong Bak was a cult classic. He fucked everything up when he thought he could direct, thus fucking up the series, turned into some bullshit fantasy movie with little pure action fighting.

I watched The Protector 2...one of, if not the worst fighting movie I have seen since forever. Guy is stuck in small cameo roles. He could have been the next Jackie Chan in hollywood. Lacking the comedy sure, but his fighting style was just badassery..

Agreed. Ong Bak and the Protector were fucking crazy good. The Ong Bak sequels were bad and the Protector sequel was complete shit too. Watching his earlier movies, I thought he'd go places but it is pretty clear now he'll always be low level. I think his voice, acting and English are pretty shit so he'd be mostly stuck playing side roles where he'd perform stunts and do some fighting scenes but that's about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back