Who should Jon Jones fight in his return fight if it's at HW

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I say the Black Beast or the Predator....Me personally i think he gets beat by both but prior to suspension he looked like crap against OSP.

2cdiete_large.jpg

There's a huge gulf in class between Ngannou and Lewis. I think Jones takes Lewis and makes it look easy. Probably hurts him with body shots and takes him down for the sub. Ngannou would be a much more interesting fight.

Dana said that Jones gets the winner of DC/Rumble for the LHW strap.

And Jones recently said on the JRE that he changed his mind and might never move to HW.

He will never move to HW so it's a pointless discussion.

He has been looking kind of chubby.
Good question.
His last fight was really boring, though
Mark Hunt would be funny

JJ aint fighting HW. Way too risky and could destroy his legacy he's very cognizant of.

There's a huge gulf in class between Ngannou and Lewis. I think Jones takes Lewis and makes it look easy. Probably hurts him with body shots and takes him down for the sub. Ngannou would be a much more interesting fight.

And that is why styles make fights.
I think the exact opposite of you.

I think he handles Ngannou with ease and he instantly has trouble the moment he feels beast's power.

He'd get killed at HW and he knows it
Don't know if he gets killed by the division but too many people think that he just moves up and has his way. We have seen that when he fights guys with similar reach to him he no longer looks invincible. He doesn't have the power to really hurt HWs and he would be facing more power/strength than he's ever faced in addition to the longer reaches. He would probably have a significant cardio advantage over the HW division so I could see him hanging in there early and starting to take over in the later rounds.

Bones talking about going to HW has been one long cock-tease.

You need to get that HW business out of your head he'll comeback to the class he ruled until some LHW can take his belt legitimately in the cage.

And that is why styles make fights.
I think the exact opposite of you.

I think he handles Ngannou with ease and he instantly has trouble the moment he feels beast's power.

Would you say Lewis has more punching power than Ngannou?

Jones asked to fight Stipe during one of his many suspensions and before Stipe was champ.

Id still like to see this but Jones has basically lost 2 years of his career and just needs to get back in the race.

I'd like to see him fight Travis Browne.

Double doctor stoppage due to eyepoke would be hilarious.

Back