Best trash-talker in UFC

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
Who is the best in UFC? I mean who usually affect most opponents minds with talking and didnt affected himself ("offense" + "defense")?
Candidates: Cruz, Conor, Bisping, Diaz, Rockhold, DC, Jones, Werdum, Tony, Khabib, Cody, others?
All-time: adding Sonnen,Tito, Frye

conor-mcgregor-post-ufc-189-belt.jpg

Dominick-Cruz-750x340-1404871189.jpg

Luke. He is so bad that he is good on the mic

Dana white...h always gets the last word. And is always the biggest prick. He wins

Cruz or Conor. Conor talks a lot of easily dismissed shit that gets swatted by guys who can tlak shit such as Nate, but he rattled Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez something severe. And theyre still treating Jeremy Stephens for his burns.

Conor obviously. No one is close. His metrics are mainly due to his mouth.

My fav is jones though. Cuts deep when he does talk.

Cruz DC , Bisping is getting good. Conor was hillarious early on but its got kind of annoying and repetitive lately

As a fan when I watch the intervies and press conferences I view each as a potential opponent and for some reason bisping' gets my blood boiling and I'm certain if I was facing him I would be to aggressive and potentially make a mistake going for the kill too quickly.
Over extending etc, so to me it's bisping.

McGregor followed by Sonnen then Bisping

Chael had the best pre-written lines, Bisping has the best quick comebacks, and Conor's lines cut the deepest.

Back