UFC 212: Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier

Good fight if Alvarez fights smart he wins this

Could be something of a Pettis vs Alavarez- sleepfest, where Alvarez "embraces the grind" for a massive part of the fight

good fight if someone fights smart they win this

Good fight if Eddie fights stupid he loses

This is a great fight on paper. no easy matchup for either of them.

Good fight, but who does Chiesa end up fighting then?

MJ? Khabib/Tony loser?

Eh, good fight but where's the winner going? Prob not far but hopefully a good fight.

Gut check time for Alvarez, he probably laid in bed for a month after Conor loss. He isn't even asking for rematch since he knows he would get whipped again. Loss to Poirier is pretty much a career ender, can then vacation with RR.

Gut check time for Alvarez, he probably laid in bed for a month after Conor loss. He isn't even asking for rematch since he knows he would get whipped again. Loss to Poirier is pretty much a career ender, can then vacation with RR.
He would look like an absolute fool if he came out publicly calling for a Conor rematch.

Alvarez should win, but who knows, Dustin's dangerous.

Eddie's compromised mentally. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Good fight and Eddie needed to get back to the cage asap to wash the taste of that one sided beating at the hands of Conor McGregor out of his head.

Ideal fight for Eddie's style. Poirier's good but tends to exchange where he often gets hurt, and it's usually downhill from there, whereas Eddie still recovers well and goes back at it with the power shots. Eddie's also better on the ground, so I got Eddie via early finish.

Eddie really shit the bed. I mean, getting whooped like that, sure it's bad. But getting whooped like that after talking so much shit, now that's going to fuck you up mentally.

Back