Is the real main event Khabib Vs Cucuy for 209?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Wonderboy vs Woodley is an amazing fight, but Khabib vs Cucuy is just as a good as it gets. The styles, the streaks, the unpredictableness... It is to me.

Real main event is...

Lando
Lando
Lando
Lando
Lando

It is.

15876680_1015094765257449_4646942417117773824_n.jpg

To me it is. Tony is my favorite fighter.

For me it is as well. It's a fresh matchup with two guys that have an amazing streak at lightweight, one of the toughest weight classes. I know that Tony is the real deal, but this fight will also show how bad ass Khabib really is. Will Tony expose Khabib or maybe will Khabib ragdoll Tony for 5 rounds... I have no idea what will happen and that makes it exciting.

Sick card either way. Looking forward to the whole thing.

Cant-Wait-To-See-How-This-Turns-Out-Binoculars.gif

I'm equally excited for the title fights

The David Teymur execution is the peoples main event tho
#L.O.G
#LandGawdBless

UFC put free fights on their youtube channel.
Khabib's fight - 543k views
Woodley's fight - 315k views, and that one was uploaded earlier

Wonderboy vs Woodley is an amazing fight, but Khabib vs Cucuy is just as a good as it gets. The styles, the streaks, the unpredictableness... It is to me.
it could go either way. i'm going with khabib though. he's just been pure dominance each fight in every way. cardio pressure grappleing. out willing and landing more big punches. does not matter if its a bjj black belt or a college wrestling all American. or top sambo fighter in the world like himself. he just handles them like small children. ferg has better standup and a very good ground game. but unless he catches khabib in something I think he loses by decision.

Oh it is

It's rare that you get these types of fight today, where there isn't an underdog narrative to attach yourself to

It's extremely refreshing to have the best face off against the best, with 0 hint of wolf tickets or snakey setup of the fight, because everyone already knows exactly how real both these guys are.

No one can deny either fighter, that's what i love about this fight. As real as it gets.

If sherdog is anything to go by then khabib Tony is the main event

it is for me definitely. Woodley vs thompson 1 only had one good round, besides that it was kinda boring. Khabib vs ferg is a really interesting match up. I think ferg poses a lot of problems for Khabib abd people are overlooking him for some reason.

Feels like there is more hype on it than the main event that's for sure.

Instant rematches = meh.

Main event is Khabib vs _______, He is definitely the one who will dominate for the next few years, Tony is talking so much shit and hyping fight ( good job btw) that people think he is in the same league.

Khabib toyed with Michael Johnson, who beat Ferguson, a while ago I know, but I think he would still win today.

Last edited:
Both fights are really awesome imo. I don't care which one comes first.

But a few years back it used to be the case that the higher weightclass gets to headline when two belts are on the line. And i am fine with that.

Think Woodley vs Wonderboy is decent enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back