Fresh Off Stealing UFC’s Flyweight Contender, RIZIN Boss Spotted With “Mighty Mouse

J

JollyRants

C5Q27zNUoAA7JtX.jpg
C5Q27zNUoAA7JtX.jpg
giphy.gif

Mighty Mouse wants to break Anderson Silva's title defense record, so unless they are bringing heavy bags of money, I don't think he is leaving the UFC.

giphy.gif

Mighty Mouse is better suited for a freak show like Rizin, anyway.

He can take loads of HGH and steroids and come back to the UFC in a few years as Mega Mouse.

Baruto Kaito vs Demetrious Johnson is the best fight that could happen to mma this year and the best thing for Mighty Mouse career.

He's gonna hit Japan like a Nano-Godzirra.

Mighty Mouse vs The Alley Artist Formerly Known as Krazy Horse at a catch-weight?

If MM goes to Japan then we'll all pretend to enjoy his fights.

Japan can market MM because they're creative & quirky - they can market any champion. Japan does not have a cuckold fascination with huge roided muscly men like the US-Canada-Aus market.
I hope MM goes somewhere else & gain that appreciation he deserves.

Japan can market MM because they're creative & quirky - they can market any champion. Japan does not have a cuckold fascination with huge roided muscly men like the US-Canada-Aus market.

Bob

Sapp?

?????

You mean that this:

could have happened anywhere else but Japan?

Come on. Japanese MMA was the fascination with huge roided muscly men, lol.

Particularly with matching them against some smallish, pudgy Japanese to see how long those most honorabre fighters can survive.

Back