How far is khabib from becoming the LW goat?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The eagle is 1 victory away from becoming the true undisputed LW champ. I mean, come on, everyone besides Conor´s delusional fans knows his belt is a promotional one. Noone that gets tapped by 1 week notice Diaz should get a TS....
n2itme.gif

Khabib on the other hand is undefeated with a 24-0 record!!! If he beats Tony, he'll have beaten one of the toughest LW the UFC has seen, with a 9 fight winning streak, which is unheard of. That´s un-fucking-belieable, especially in the deepest division in the UFC.

If Khabib manages to beat this guy Tony and becomes the true LW champ, he´ll be riding a streak of 9 consecutive wins inside the UFC himself, including names like RDA, M. Johnson and Tony Ferg.

1C9ezviq.jpg

So, how far is he from taking BJ Penn´s spot as the LW goat? How many times would he have to defend his belt to be considered the LW goat?

He HAS to beat Conor to ascend into the GOAT, he also has to defend the belt.

1st he has to win the title and the real 1 at that (if Conner mans up and takes the fight)

He HAS to beat Conor to ascend into the GOAT, he also has to defend the belt.

Kind of hard to beat Conor when he refuses to fight the next title challenger no matter who it may be.

If he mauls Tony and Conor, then he is the GOAT, no doubt. He would be 26-0 and there would be no question.

And he is still hasn't hit his prime... He is the new Fedor if he manages to go 26-0.

If he beats Ferguson and then goes onto maul Conor McChicken, I'd say after three consecutive defenses of the title I'd consider him the best Lightweight in UFC history.

Title and a three defended at least. For now he's a better version of barao or Torres without the defenses.

He'll need to win the real belt, defend it a few times and then strangle or KO a dominant WW champion imo

5.gif

#ProdigyBless

Has to fight Connie otherwise he'll be seen as Paper champ

If he beats Ferguson and then goes onto maul Conor McChicken, I'd say after three consecutive defenses of the title I'd consider him the best Lightweight in UFC history.

There is no one in the division left besides Tony and Conor that can even stand a chance...

If Khabib win these two fights, then that is it. He won't be beaten. He will just go 27, 28, 29, 30-0.

He beats Cucuy, he's #1 LW. He beats McG and defends, he's in GOAT talks. Homie is one of the ONLY undefeated guys at high levels.

Win the title, defend the title a few times, don't lose it by getting KO'd by Alvarez.

He beats Cucuy, he's #1 LW. He beats McG and defends, he's in GOAT talks. Homie is one of the ONLY undefeated guys at high levels.

And Khabib's record has no blemishes on it either like Jon Jones and Fedors records did.

Khabib already has passed Jon Jones record in terms of numbers, but still has yet to pass Fedor. But if anyone can pass Fedor's streak, its Khabib.

The eagle is 1 victory away from becoming the true undisputed LW champ. I mean, come on, everyone besides Conor´s delusional fans knows his belt is a promotional one. Noone that gets tapped by 1 week notice Diaz should get a TS....
n2itme.gif

Khabib on the other hand is undefeated with a 24-0 record!!! If he beats Tony, he'll have beaten one of the toughest LW the UFC has seen, with a 9 fight winning streak, which is unheard of. That´s un-fucking-belieable, especially in the deepest division in the UFC.

If Khabib manages to beat this guy Tony and becomes the true LW champ, he´ll be riding a streak of 9 consecutive wins inside the UFC himself, including names like RDA, M. Johnson and Tony Ferg.

1C9ezviq.jpg

So, how far is he from taking BJ Penn´s spot as the LW goat? How many times would he have to defend his belt to be considered the LW goat?
He has to have more than two top ten wind lmfao

There is no LW goat at the moment, there are a few guys but no one that clearly should be in that spot. If Khabib wins and then wins the actual belt (regardless of how Conor got it, he's the champ) he's in talks. I say 3 title defenses and we got a clear goat......a LW that will be 29-0 with 3 title defenses. That will make it clear

The title of divisional goat like the Nobel prize should only be awarded when a candidate has shown sufficient dominance over the division.

Currently there is no lw goat. Khabib may have the potential but he is a long way away from joining the Fedor, Anderson, Aldo, Jones, gsp and Johnson of the sport

Defenses against guys like Lando, who openly doubt him might be a good start. Do the very opposite of McChicken, instead of running, defend the title. Make your opponent humble. Break his arm.

Khabib has 8 straight UFC victories, fighting Tony who won 9 straight. I don't think 2 fighters have ever fought with UFC win streaks being 8 vs 9, and this isn't even for the undisputed title smh.

To answer OP, he has to beat Tony and Conor and get atleast 4 title defenses for me to call him lw GOAT

Just gonna point out that Khabib has the same amount of wins over top ten lightweights as Conor: two.

Back