Has Tony ever faced a wrestler like Khabib?

Giganaut

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
everybody has been on Tonys nuts as of late saying he has all the tools but seldom forget what elite wrestling can do to those "tools". Also look at Khabibs placement on his punches when he is ground and pounding, right behind the ear/side of the head blows, watch the Lando fight against Tony he rocked the shit out of him by landing in those spots albeit it would rock most but still, Khabib is going to get this fight down and smash him to smithereens..

Khabib rd 2 finish here all day..

He rassled your mom, queer

No body is like Khabib

Doesn't mean Tony can't handle it though. Khabib ain't gonna have the dead fish he'z used to laying under him. Is a great matchup.

Last edited:
They are both pretty unique fighters, neither has faced a fighter quite like the other. Looking forward to it. Having a hard time picking a winner.

If a finish happens I think it's Khabib getting the stop and it's later in the fight like round 4 or 5 because Tony is a tuf dude.

Crazy to think that they are on a combined 17 fight UFC win streak.

In terms of fights that I am looking forward to, this fight is top 10 all time on my list (pretty impressive considering I started at UFC 40 ).

I love this matchup

Dynamic? lol he takes risks and his chin has helped him through all of them, his ticket is about to get punched here boys

everybody has been on Tonys nuts as of late saying he has all the tools but seldom forget what elite wrestling can do to those "tools". Also look at Khabibs placement on his punches when he is ground and pounding, right behind the ear/side of the head blows, watch the Lando fight against Tony he rocked the shit out of him by landing in those spots albeit it would rock most but still, Khabib is going to get this fight down and smash him to smithereens..

Khabib rd 2 finish here all day..

TS garglin Dagestani nuts like

listerine-kill-gonorrhea.jpg_0.jpeg

They are both pretty unique fighters, neither has faced a fighter quite like the other. Looking forward to it. Having a hard time picking a winner.

Close your eyes and think about the fight.. then slowly you hear KHALABIB now you know the winner. :D

TS garglin Dagestani nuts like

listerine-kill-gonorrhea.jpg_0.jpeg
Keep posting pictures and pathetic gifs to get likes you pathetic autistic queer

Your life is literally made of sucking dicks for likes on MMA forum

Tony is a good wrestler too. I think he was even an all american.

Close your eyes and think about the fight.. then slowly you hear KHALABIB now you know the winner. :D
When I closed my eyes I heard... "Don't let ONE hypnotize you"... :p:D:p

Then the sky opened up & merged with the mystical energiez of the Aluna where sacred beingz emerged from the portal anomaly that waz created & informed me that Ferg got dis by submission in the 4th.

lol at Khalabib

Back