Are you more excited for Dillashaw/Garbrandt or Khabib/Ferguson?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both of these fights are extremely promising and incredibly fascinating.

If you could only watch 1, which would you opt-in for?

Khabib / Ferg, way more debatable as to who's the #1 guy. Cody already proved it.

Is this a joke?

This is a joke, right?

You're clownin?

Tony/Kahbib, and it ain't even close. This fight to me is as good as it gets, and a super fight. Right up there with Jones/DC, and Conor/Aldo as far as level of hype for me.

This is the type of fight I live for as an MMA fan.

cody/dillashaw , it's for a belt and both their styles are exciting as fuck

but khabib, ferg is also a great fight

Tony "Where's your kid at?" Ferguson vs Khabib "The Dagestani Rug" for me just because of how intriguing it is.

Tony/Kahbib, and it ain't even close. This fight to me is as good as it gets, and a super fight. Right up there with Jones/DC, and Conor/Aldo as far as level of hype for me.

This is the type of fight I live for as an MMA fan.

QFT.

Both fights are tremendous.

<mma4>
Honestly stumped me with that question. I'm biased towards the Garbrandt vs Dillashaw fight, but I have to say Khabib vs Ferguson is more anticipated. It's a complete toss up for me.

Tony "Where's your kid at?" Ferguson vs Khabib "The Dagestani Rug" for me just because of how intriguing it is.
Reported for editing before I could make fun of you.

Khabib vs Fergusom for sure. I already know Garbrandt is going to destroy Dillashaw. Dillashaw couldn't beat Cruz because of Cruz's footwork and head movement, both of which Garbrandt does better.

Im more excited for CoGar/Doug Funnie

WTF is wrong with you TS?

Im more excited for CoGar/Doug Funnie

WTF is wrong with you TS?

jagsfan.gif

TS, and most of the site doesn't know wtf you're even talking about. lol

Khabib/Ferg are both on possible routes to becoming UFC Lightweight GOAT. If the winner of this dethrones Conor, they'll be on a streak among the best 5-10 we've ever seen in the company.

Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov and it's not even close.

Been waiting for Khabib/Tony for over a year. So that one. But i cant wait for Cody/TJ, tho we'll have to.
I'm most excited about Aldo/MAx. Cant wait to see Aldo take that kid to school.

TJ and Cody.

TJ is a better fighter than all 3 and a pleasure to watch.

Back