Prime Doug Marshall vs Yoel Romero......who takes it?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"The Rhino" was a very complete fighter.....world class striking and a very underrated wrestler/submission artist....

Yoel would obviously have the athletic advantage but I am thinking Doug would catch him on the feet and choke Romero out..

Either way, this would have been one hell of a fight....

Doug-Marshall-033-WEC-31.jpg

giphy.gif

I don't believe this is a real thread.

Of course.....The Rhino at his best was a handful for anybody
You mean the guy who has only ever lost by stoppage and during one of the best runs of his career got stopped by an undersized middleweight while roided too the gills?

You mean the guy who has only ever lost by stoppage and during one of the best runs of his career got stopped by an undersized middleweight while roided too the gills?
And you mean to say Romero never got popped for roids? And I don't mean hemmeroids

"The Rhino" was a very complete fighter.....world class striking and a very underrated wrestler/submission artist....

Yoel would obviously have the athletic advantage but I am thinking Doug would catch him on the feet and choke Romero out..

That would be such a monumental ass whoopin. Romero would possibly kill Marshall and the athletic commission that allowed it would be on the hook for murder.

That would be such a monumental ass whoopin. Romero would possibly kill Marshall and the athletic commission that allowed it would be on the hook for murder.
Go back and watch some of Doug's fights by before talking such nonsense

Like most fights at the highest level the fight could go either way.

I would favor Yoel Romero due to grappling being the important aspect to MMA BUT Doug in his prime could very well KO the fuck out of Yoel 100%.

I'm at a loss for words....Marshall? No. Yoel is a freak that could beat anyone at MM.

And you mean to say Romero never got popped for roids? And I don't mean hemmeroids
No he didn't actually, usada admitted the supplement he was taking had and ingredient in it that was not listed which is a common problem in the supplement industry.

Stop with the lame threads!

Back