If the Floyd vs Conor fight happens will a belt be on the line?

The one that symbolizes the biggest asshole in all of combat sports. Specially made for the winner of this fight

The "Ultimate Universal, WBC / IBF, WMMA, and every other belt" title

I'm almost completely certain Floyd holds no title. An MMA belt can't be on the line in a boxing match. The UFC would happily let Floyd fight for the UFC title but he would never accept.

Many:

Casual Fan Interest Belt
Moneyweight Belt
Circusweight Belt
Lowest Risk To Reward Ratio Belt
McGregor Belt
Beating a Serial Women Beater Bragging Rights Belt
MSM Thanks for the Ratings and Ad Revenue Belt

43f93ca8_medium.jpg

Super Hulk Belt

The one that symbolizes the biggest asshole in all of combat sports. Specially made for the winner of this fight
that's not fair Conor didn't ever beat a woman. Floyd has been accused multiple times and convicted at least once. Conor's antics don't come close to that.

Nope Floyd gave up all his belts when he retired... he is t shit

that's not fair Conor didn't ever beat a woman. Floyd has been accused multiple times and convicted at least once. Conor's antics don't come close to that.

His chances of winning are less than 1%, so i wouldnt worry too much about it

They should fight for a kings crown.

Sakuraba-2-r50.jpg

The only belt that matters; The Saku belt.

His chances of winning are less than 1%, so i wouldnt worry too much about it
way less than 1% in boxing; but that's not the point.

I actually don't like Conor; but it's not a fair comparison (at least as far as we know)

Last edited:
No. He retired and the belts were vacated. As the fight would be a boxing match, there would obviously be no MMA titles on the line. This seems like a silly question.

Yep he just ask that I would not have believed it myself if I had not read it with my own 2 eyes

They can give them a fake WWE belt because that's what Floyd/Conor is.

Floyd will carry Conor and that's fake to me.

Back