What would you do with Conor's money

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's got about $30M at a minimum.

What would you do with that kind of money?!

Personally I pay off my house and then buy a house in Steamboat Springs, CO
Maybe buy a place in Munich so I can go to Oktoberfest and have a central location for Europe for traveling. I might also get a condo in Auckland, New Zealand. I loved that place when I visited and it's a great launch point for the rest of Asia.

How about you?!

XEiq36O.jpg

Complain

First thing, is wipe my ass with a twenty dollar bill just to say I could. Second, get some hot babes. Third, strike a deal with the UFC, disowning the Reebok deal. In return, UFC fighters wear trunks with hot chicks on them. Guys, I'm drunk.

Sit front roll to watch Mayweather blast him !!!

put it in my retirement fund! and not spend it on hookers and coke

I'd burn it while it's his though

The premise of the thread is it's yours though. You literally can't even fantasize without hateful thoughts of Conor McGregor. You should honestly get some therapy. I don't want you to hurt yourself or others.

Conor fans are sad and wierd

Why wouldnt i just imagine having Floyds money. Hes got 15x the amount Conor has

He's got about $30M at a minimum.

What would you do with that kind of money?!

Personally I pay off my house and then buy a house in Steamboat Springs, CO
Maybe buy a place in Munich so I can go to Oktoberfest and have a central location for Europe for traveling. I might also get a condo in Auckland, New Zealand. I loved that place when I visited and it's a great launch point for the rest of Asia.

How about you?!

Buy a big house in a rural area where things are quiet and houses are cheap. Quit my job. Hang out with my kids, train BJJ, read, and play video games full time. Travel internationally 2 or 3 times a year. Go to 4 or 5 UFC events per year.

Build my investment portfolio so i gain interest on that money

You do realise that no matter how much you fantasize about Conor, he wouldn't actually share his money with you.

The premise of the thread is it's yours though. You literally can't even fantasize without hateful thoughts of Conor McGregor. You should honestly get some therapy. I don't want you to hurt yourself or others.
I would, but time at therapy is time I could be spending thinking about how lame a champ he is.

Back