Mayweather Says McGregor Is A Hell of a Fighter, MMA Gloves Make No Difference

floyd has manners. conor is rude and brash. conor is the villian here

Conor will feel the weight difference between MMA gloves and Boxing gloves. Maywether won't. One more reason Flyod will destroy him if this fight ever happens.

Floyd gets a easy payday and goes 50-0

Of course he wants it
As a fan i think it's a pathetic fight and a joke but on the other hand he makes easy money

Still think it will only do around 2m
No one cares about a boxing fight
It's an mma fight that they want
And the gloves make a huge difference, lol.
And he lost on the ground because he lost in stand up and turned into a panic wrestler
Not missed a live Floyd fight in 10 years, but I'll definitely miss this one as it's like Floyd vs a random bum from the street
Conor is going to be lost in that ring
Floyd will carry him and he'll gas in the the 7th and probably lose via tko in the 10th

This is like a wwe match

In regards to the small gloves, I am wondering if the UFC is just considering this (assuming they do) as a one-time money thing.
Or they have interest id doing more MMA-UFC vs boxer matchups.

If they do want to make more matchups this could develop into some kind of new sport.
A sort of standup K1/Kickboxing mix up with MMA gloves.
If you would have big names from boxing and MMA competing it might take off.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nickde...aid-athletes-of-2016-visualized/#4b0a83d01add

It's funny, that Floyd retired last year and his only fight was weakly promoted and without any interest before it was even made, while Conor had his best year yet and his fame exploded. However, when looking at the Forbes Highest Paid Athlete List, Floyd was still on the list, but Conor is no where to be found. Interesting... When it's Conor who is out there bragging about how rich he is, and I haven't heard a single one of these athletes listed ever brag about their money.

Yeah

Floyd Mayweather is definitely scared of a 0-0 boxer that just got worked a few months ago by Nate Diaz in the stand-up

Cool story brah

Btw, before you get too involved with your psychoanalysis routine you should learn the difference between "complement" and "compliment"

This is all part of Floyd's master plan to bilk the public out of the most money for what will probably be another dud. I won't lie though, I'll probably be one of the many bilked. lol

I think Floyd complements mcgregor because he is a bit scared

It is called promotion. Why tell the world you want to crush a can?

Mayweather knows he should talk highly about his opponents, so the fans who may not know, think that the fight is a challenge they need to watch.

This is what the UFC doesn't understand about promotion, you have to promote both fighters, because the outcome is not always predictable.

You have to promote the A-Side as the GOAT, and you have to promote the B-Side as a hungry challenger going for that crown. Not just assume the B-Side fighter will automatically become loved by fans, if he/she crushes the A-Side fighter.

Floyd is a smart man, selling the fight AND not underestimating Conor.

Floyd gets a easy payday and goes 50-0

Of course he wants it
As a fan i think it's a pathetic fight and a joke but on the other hand he makes easy money

Still think it will only do around 2m
No one cares about a boxing fight
It's an mma fight that they want
And the gloves make a huge difference, lol.
And he lost on the ground because he lost in stand up and turned into a panic wrestler
Not missed a live Floyd fight in 10 years, but I'll definitely miss this one as it's like Floyd vs a random bum from the street
Conor is going to be lost in that ring
Floyd will carry him and he'll gas in the the 7th and probably lose via tko in the 10th

This is like a wwe match

LOL Gloves don't make a difference. Mcgrgeor going to see you can't hit what you can't see, and that his power will not translate as well as he thinks in boxing.

selling wolfies. completely ridiculous to compare the two in boxing

MMA gloves, boxing gloves, latex, kevlar or no gloves. It doesn't fucking matter.
Conor's got

vince-mcmahon-o.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back